SOLD / Hummie Deck / 12S4P VTC6 / Unity / Single stack Ben enclosure /

thanks for the enclosure fiting @BigBen !

2 Likes

Power and charger holes in the deck and not enclosure?!?

Why have I not seen this before…

Anyone else do this?

Many people have done it, especially with this deck and enclosure, since there’s not really a “side” to put them in otherwise.

1 Like

Huh I remember searching for every single hummie build on this site for ideas but didn’t see/notice this. Can you link some other builds?

1 Like

In theory it will have quite a negative impact on the structural integrity of the deck.

3 Likes

If you part out I might be interested in the Unity. (Just in case of a miracle :smiley: )

BTW: Great build!

@Prens no part out but i have a defected unity to sell.

Here’s mine. Drop me a pm if you want more info.

6 Likes

Hello, I’m new here from the old esk8 forum. Tried to take this offline through PM but couldn’t figure out how to do that. Sorry for spamming up the thread.

@FredXanadu : how much would shipping be to the US? zip code 85283 specifically?
Thanks!

2 Likes

@BigBen Hi, could you please PM me so that I can reply to you? I can’t figure out how to send a PM but maybe I can reply to one easier? I don’t want to spam up this thread out of courtesy to the other members.

Thanks!

1 Like

@BillGordon can help with this
good luck🍺

1 Like

Click on Bigben’s avatar and the message box will appear. Your level can PM.

no battery shipping overseas…

No shipping overseas? Bummer. Can I ask why not?

Because shipping companies are pussies and won’t take on liability for someone’s poorly constructed battery pack, unless they’re a company with an expensive license to do so. If OP is fine with separating the board from the battery, you could then have someone in the US build you a battery to replace it with. Although I’m not sure how valuable this board even is without its battery :confused:

Well ain’t that some BS…damn shipping companies. [Insert rant here]. No, what I was after was the 12s4p specifically, my 5p is just slightly too big in one dimension or another (I have two in two different flat style configurations). And this 4p is made with VCT6 batteries too! It’s the defacto standard of battery packs. Was trying to justify to myself the overall price by thinking what parts could I use or sell from the build? Shipping may have put it over the edge too far anyways.

1 Like

@FredXanadu Does the battery pack have a BMS? If so what brand etc?

besttech D140 bypassed ( the only one who fit into the single stack…)

SOLD !

1 Like