SOLD [EU] Trampa Infinity Hangers, 6384 Motors, MBS Fivestars

Lmao. I’ll be buying the WHOLE thing just for them clamps :rofl::metal:t3:

2 Likes

You da man. Let me know when you get em :kissing_heart: :rofl:

3 Likes

Should be easy to resell. Assuming the hangers have baseplates. Without em it’s tricky. Nobody is swapping plates on trampa trucks, so they usually sell as a pair.

You can resell those drives with mbs clamps for the same 320. Hubs will fetch 40 to cover cost of shipping. They’re relatively rare in that color. Trucks with hangers are 125$ ez

2 Likes

@CiscoV you ready then haha? I can cut shipping cost to those you buy the drives and trucks after. So like you pay the 35 for shipping and then if it’s 7$ shipping the gd to another home then just make that 15$ so it cuts the cost :grinning:
Pm me if we are going through with this haha

He knows something that others dont :rofl:

2 Likes

:eyes::ear:

@PixelatedPolyeurthan
I don’t get it which clamps do (or did) you have for sale?

2 Likes

I have a buyer lol but i was selling trampa clamps,

1 Like

How did it end up with SR and MBS clamps added to the mix?

Newbie in MBS… what the f are the clamps?? Hahaha

1 Like

It is the part that is tightened around the hanger. You then mount the gear drive to it. Many people got one set of clamp for a particular type of hangers and then change their minds and want to use other trucks. Those gear drives being made in small batches there are rarely spare clamps available.

2 Likes

I sold the drives separately :grinning:
So now I have just the trucks left. 2 Vertigo hangers, with mbs fivestars (dyed) and the motors.

Hangers with hubs130 euro
Motors 60

2 Likes

Did @CiscoV get them?

2 Likes

he flew into geneva last night and raided the house

2 Likes

Yes sr I got them :grimacing:

3 Likes

Would you do 130 shipped for the hangers? No hubs lol, dont need the hubs

To california, you can ship with @CiscoV stuff

Too late homie. This homie is faster than a lighting strike. Gear drives out for delivery today :rofl:

2 Likes

Jk.
@PixelatedPolyeurthan if you haven’t sent my stuff I’m koo with it

2 Likes

Lol! You troll

2 Likes

haha i thought about shipping them too but no go. adding the hangers would exceed 2kg and the prices jumps from 38 to 60 euros. plus i’ve already packed and payed for shipping :pensive:
Sorry @Skyart
The hangers are exactly 500g each so shipping would be 27euros to the US… after 1kg it jumps to 38 lol. True scammers these postal services

1 Like

Check prices with UPS or parcelmonkey, interparcel

2 Likes