Skate until you freeze: SoCal, Las Vegas, Pagosa Springs

5 Likes

Wow… This is crazy.
Haven’t had any issues at those speeds? (Wobbles, battery…)?

1 Like

I was going 80 mph.

2 Likes

The law is too fast for Klaus!

1 Like

A Nissan Pathfinder with an esk8 battery instead of gas… :joy:

2 Likes

Monday we will be in Phoenix and Tuesday in Tucson.

1 Like

that sucks. 80mph is a flow of traffic on freeways around here

3 Likes

Yeah, about usual peak For a second or two until I chicken out.

I have indeed eaten it in the 40s. Sucks. Speed wobbles. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Watch this video on the YouTube app or website. Unedited 360 video of me being cold.

@Mikenopolis , back on my lunch box game. Rode with 12s2p. 28ah. Cold sucks for humans and for lipos.

@Warden welcome to the forums esse

6 Likes

PHX
grafik

4 Likes

I’m planning a hump build eventually. Easier to open up compared to the 12-20 enclosure bolts I’m used to

2 Likes

@Grozniy @mackann @Andy87 you guys are snow folks, right?

500wh for 12 miles of reasonable (I know I know) riding on road?

First time I’ve ridden with The full 28ah pack of tattu lipos and a relatively sane group ride ate half the pack!

What do you do about low temps? Live with it? Insulate? Not ride?

1 Like

Go snowboarding !!!

6 Likes

grafik

Wasn’t too cold this winter, even barely snow. Not sure what’s wrong :sweat_smile:
Last year I didn’t have had big issues.
My lipo packs I used last year are relatively small with 10Ah @6s and with it my range and time in the cold isn’t too long.
I just make sure the packs are at room temp all the time before riding. Once outside I do not stop :sweat_smile: lipos get warm by there own and hold it with the foam around the packs. On the 444Wh pack I had maybe 2km less than in warm temperatures. With it said, also last year I wasn’t driving below -7 or -10 if I remember right.

1 Like

Mr sexy doctor, I didn’t ride in the snow but as long as you follow @Andy87 advice, you’ll be fine. But remember that you might spin the wheels/drift a lot more because of snow so that will influence the range.

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

Seems ok

All aboard the struggle express, the @klaus79856 train has already left the station!

5 Likes

grafik

1 Like

grafik

Looks like we better stay until Monday. :smiley:

1 Like