SK3 motor groupbuy (maybe)

It does, plus hot tip, use “Current” mode, it brakes better with Reverse in the mix.

2 Likes

I need Moon Drives.

7 Likes

4 gd?

5 Likes

I have never had an issue with brakes be honest. I am very old school though brother. Bldc all day long. I am the torreto of esk8.

5 Likes

not lying I had to g00gle…

User Submitted Meanings

According to a user from Texas, U.S., the name Toretto is of English origin and means “Strong,protector, warrior of GOD”.

5 Likes

Warrior of god is good.
Like that one but who’s god? Is it a character in a book?

5 Likes

i don’t know who or what god is… but i occasionally see his specter when esk8ing way too fast for my talent…

4 Likes

Carve this shit on my gravestone

3 Likes

I’d buy two of these if they are shown to work well with HFI. My sk8s are a bit iffy with HFI right now

3 Likes

Just googled god

Got a few books out be honest

5 Likes

Sk8’s are a bit iffy be fair. Had a bit to do with keeping them things sellable way back when. Mine are all in drawers. These are a country mile better.

2 Likes

Is this the actual size of the stator?
It says ‘actual size 6085’
But yet It says 6374 GB in the title.

I wish they where more like 6396 size cans for better amps… but will definitely be interested in this gb none da less
Would be interested in 170- 190kv

1 Like

What amps are we talking about?

1 Like

Iunno like 100 cont
Really just need it to deal with temps. Lot of stopping and accelerating round here, but I like to keep the higher kv for speed, so size is what ur boi needs
(To clarify I run mono)

4 Likes

you know I’ve told you to stop kissing toilet seats and it will likely clear up a bit…

4 Likes

Huh? I’ve got SK3’s kicking ass on HFI rn.

1 Like

They didn’t mop the floors,
I slipped, and well my lips may or may not have cleaned the seat… or the entire bowl

2 Likes

No HFI for you then.

2 Likes

And well, who wouldn’t want to close that motor gap with… well, more motor!?

3 Likes

Never said Sk3s don’t work with HFI, my issue here is the sk8s

1 Like