SK3 motor groupbuy (maybe)

Is it possible we can get another group buy like last time ??

3 Likes

Do you mean the one Bara put together on the old forum?

4 Likes

Yes exactly !!!
Hopefully couple people down for it. Idk how too host it if it comes down too it

3 Likes

http://sunraytechnology.com/

4 Likes

I could be interested in the Sk3 6354 with sensors and lower kv.

2 Likes

Yea I want a pair of 150kv

3 Likes

I have a pair of these in 190kv sensored. You can tell they’re a cut above in quality.

5 Likes

I’m free to run a global one
After all the motors are shipped from the one im running now
I already have a line of communication open with Sunray tech.

The problem being ofc the shipping from china is inflated 4-5x right now. Could be wise to wait a little

14 Likes

Same. Good solid upgrade from stock once you fuck the sensors off.
#sensorsareforpussies

9 Likes

Appreciate you raising your hand for these GBs and handling them so well.

9 Likes

I have a little HFI experiment planned for the weekend.

7 Likes

Let me know how it pans out. Not sure but it may save my aging hips

6 Likes

Step by step :sweat_smile:
I think being a vendor puts me in a really good position to handle them as I’m so experienced with my own postage system already, I know pretty much all the hidden costs etc and if people drop out its a lot less of an issue.
If I run enough successful GBs, I might setup a dedicated website like massdrop but for the community to vote on the next GB. Could probably pull off 5-6/year like that.

18 Likes

starting to regret jumping on the flipsky one now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

so far I’m super stoked with the handling and professionalism on the flipsky GB, your invoice was better than 98.32% of vendors

I’d jump in on an SK-3 GB in the future

9 Likes

Well worth it for what is the most reliable unit i have used so far. Its my goto. Never had a magnet lose and never had a bearing issue. The only thing is the extended winding phases which the upgrade sorts for you. Horrible job removing the enamel to solder on silicon wires. Evo still runs my original set with shitloads of k’s. Bit tarnished up by now after 2 years but still going strong. The upgraded set will be put through a bit more. More amps etc so i will keep you posted on them.

5 Likes

sounds good!!!

how about maybe consider getting a contact in the states… and maybe even one for those belligerent convicts from Oz…

If it makes economic sense to break apart a GB and have the parts sent to one of your resellers in that part of the world… and they reship…

4 Likes

I need a silver set of motors

8 Likes

You will break them due to incompetence.

6 Likes

Extended phase wire… :heavy_check_mark:

Broke dick magnet replaced…

I like 'em!

4 Likes