Show them bloody pictures [NSFW]

what the fuck

1 Like

I knew I shouldn’t look. Damn.

4 Likes

That’s hot

Lol jk. Hope you’re ok man? How did this happen?

Only asking because this kind of stuff intrigues me so much. Probably should’ve become a surgeon lol

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk that’s my buddies leg.
He had a shit landing from a base jump in Brazil.
He ended up getting something called compartment syndrome. They flew him back to the states and the drs cut his leg open to allow the swelling to go down. He is about a month into it now and his skin graft is holding and he’s doing good. Crazy shit you don’t normally hear about. His initial injury was broken tib/fib.

8 Likes

Okay, who the hell spills a pocket’s worth of gravel randomly on the road??

RIP my god damn pants. Clothes are a consumable when you have an eskate :smiley:

10 Likes

6 Likes

A little late to the party, this happened 2 years ago. Split my humerus in half and rotated my arm 180 degrees. Got a steel rod in there now, plus some lingering nerve damage. The surgeons were dicks though.

Fuck DKP trucks.

6 Likes

Nice nip bro

1 Like

Sneak preview for the only fans, you get the full muffin top for the price of a puck. You don’t even want to know what’s included if you send a stack of Molicels

3 Likes

The wife is in it to win it. Took her first knocks.

3 Likes

Tough day for dead fans. :joy: Yesterday was fun.

14 Likes

:open_mouth: is that you? What happened!?

Yeah, bro. Second stack in a months time after being clean for almost two years.

First one I hit a guy on an ebike. He turned in front of me as I passed.

Yesterday, hit something in the road on a downhill curve going way too ducking fast. Probably 35-40mph but I haven’t confirmed yet.

Superman onto my side.

10 Likes

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: bro, I wish you a quick recovery :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

DAAAAAAMMMMMMMMage.

If you need me to ever so gently tuck you in, let me know

5 Likes

i need some glasses i think.

4 Likes

It looks rough but at that speed it could have done way more, glad your somewhat okay!

1 Like

For sure bro. At my age and weight I’m lucky that I didn’t crush bones. Shoulders are sore but I think I’ll recover.

6 Likes

Damn. I did one of those once. Just me hitting the ground rattles my bones enough to be out for a couple days

1 Like

Damn! hit the road Jack full episode 360.
All best wishes for healing season.