💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

pure crime against that purple xenith, im calling the FBI

6 Likes

Bruh, what the fuck???
Did someone turn a fucking predator into… that??
I’m about to have a fucking stroke.

2 Likes

If those batteries are actually what’s holding the decks apart, I’m bringing marshmallows.

7 Likes

SoupySevereBlesbok-size_restricted

11 Likes

offroad

single drive

pick one

2 Likes

single motor with a long shaft that connects it to both wheels! welded diff on an esk8!

I mean that’s a pretty impressive board for a cat.

2 Likes

This cannot be serious… Really. Where did you find this?

It’s trampas prototype for their new complete. The trampredator. Ignore the apex parts.

6 Likes

I think I know these apartments from when I lived in Florida. That cat is cute af. Those batteries are just waiting for a rock.

Admittedly we don’t have any mountains.

Idk, there are those three big hills :rofl:

1 Like

oh no

@Battery_Mooch a lot to admire for you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

It’s a tribute to the robustness of the cells from the major manufacturers that so many of these nightmare packs are made but, relatively, so few of them go up in flames.

Not a reason to skimp on pack build quality! You never know who will be the “lucky” one to see thermal runaway in action.

11 Likes

That’s an excellent point that I try to keep in mind. Such bad work goes along fine, so I need to let up on the self critique sometimes.

5 Likes

Soldered nickel :rofl::woozy_face:

6 Likes

This seems to be from a powerwall. It has to be soldered cuz they can only be soldered. Those hair-thin wires works as fuse for each individual cell. If the builder managed to not cook the cells during soldering then there’s nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

You can do this without soldering.

1 Like