💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

Some people’s creativity is just amazing.

1 Like

Someone needs to discover epoxy and glass or carbon fibers

For the same price dude could have just got a deck to swap

1st picture: “oh…”
2nd picture “oh nooooooo

that mold too… time for a new deck

1 Like

Why :man_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

should have just use pockets

2 Likes

I must show him the way…

13 Likes

that is a great idea, but if you have a trampa wand and some lube you can just slip it into ya prison pocket

6 Likes

With the sock you can still fall on your hands, much better than pockets
riding with your hands in your pocket is kinda asking for troubles

2 Likes

I’m not buying any wands from your parts market listings

3 Likes

From the depths of Facebook:

21 Likes

I mean, like, is it that bad? This actually seems like fun to ride :rofl:
for the record, I wanted to build something like this, but I’m just gonna do it on a trampa deck :rofl:

10 Likes

Its not bad, its just hella ugly.

1 Like

Go stand in the corner.

2 Likes

Its not that bad, I said it

5 Likes

hmmm I suspect this should be a confessions cross post but I kind of built something pretty close to this :joy:

It only existed for a few days, it was the only combination that I could use the lipo I wanted to try … I really enjoyed some puck down tight turns and wheel slides but wow was this terrifying at any speeds over 20mph regardless of how I set the angles :joy:

when I see the trampa version it makes me feel less silly for trying it :wink:

7 Likes

Honestly it might have ridden just fine if you adjusted the baseplate to match the deck angle

5 Likes

I tried a few but all I wanted was to be able to get into longboard tuck :slight_smile:

it was fun to ride, I didnt get both sets of cavons on there at the time but I still fancy swapping them out when I have a AWD mountain board setup :joy:

2 Likes

Ho nooo I like it, it looks so light and turny, with full fix it must be so maneuverable and jump.-capable