💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

That actually looks pretty alright… Exway/hobbywing ESC, boosted/boosted clone wheels, Evolve stoke DKPs, unique enclosure, all on a Landyachtz Evo?

Good Lord.

I’d swap the wheels but if the battery holds up, :man_shrugging: for a quick carve around the block? Kind of reminds me of an inbred child.

12 Likes

Yea its giving off frankenstein vibes. But then again, all of our DIYs are frankenstein abominations

4 Likes

@longhairedboy I really like the idea of ‘franken-build of the year’ nominations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seconded

1 Like

I’m just gonna put these here

5 Likes

I realized I can just carry it or backpack is much better. Skip all the strapping and ankle pain, it is fun to sit on tho.

ppl always ruin my great ideas with their better ideas.

4 Likes

I’m glad this was a transportation thing… did wonder if it was ‘wanted to try bindings but didn’t want to drill’ :joy:

3 Likes

@reddit

20 Likes

It looks like some modern art about shitty diy xD

6 Likes

Bearings on the protective crossbars? So that you can grab the board by the nose, and scrape the tail on the ground? :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t know, I can see very clearly.

6 Likes

That was awesome. My daughter overheard and came running into the room belting it out. She’s 9. Four times the musician I’ve ever been and a catalog of song lyrics.

3 Likes

image @seanhacker :wink:

14 Likes

that grip geometry is dope tho.

6 Likes

Absolute garbage. @SeanHacker let me do you a favor, ill take it to the scrap yard for free. Just let me know when I can swing by and get it from you.

4 Likes

One of my first DIY (10s4p AWD)

14 Likes

this reminds me of a contest way back… best sandwhich box build of the year or something. on the old forum. or maybe on the sphere.

8 Likes

sandwhich box just works when I didn’t know where to find enclosures, although I should have got those clip on lid version just to save some dual lock

3 Likes

lipos and tupperware were the thing for a while. people hammering and drilling plates for motor mounts, car ESCs and remotes… those were the days.

9 Likes

Mine lasted about a week :joy:

8 Likes