Those phase wires double as a mud guard. :+1:

2 Likes

My own shitty diy… F’n drill collar slipped

Good job I’ve yet to put grip tape on :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You could mix some wood dust with wood glue and fill the hole
Then paint it with the same coating

2 Likes

@DavidF Yeah, gonna fill it but don’t think I’d be able to match the coating. Still haven’t decided if I’m going to grip tape the whole top or figure some kind of pattern so not the end of the world, just annoying that it happened

2 Likes

they also helped me pick flowers automatically, and pick up trash, and whatever else I rode near lmao

1 Like

Why dont you bend the eclosure parts again to get some kind of omega shape?
I have this idea for so long.
So you could easily bolt the enclosure to the deck.

I hope you can see what i mean.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m more gobsmacked by the light bulbs or the fact that you physically saw it roll up to a group ride.

4 Likes

@glyphiks get piss drunk and see how many bulbs you break on a ride. Wait wait wait, i think @jack.luis shoukd have these to make it easier for dickhead drivers to see him. :wink:

11 Likes

How do those front bulbs not get hit by the wheels :thinking:

3 Likes

The trick is it can’t turn. Steering’s too tight for anything but the widest of arcs

3 Likes

Just “turn” them off…

7 Likes

I’m not trusting your dating tips after last time

3 Likes

Leave @BillGordon out of this. That cream should be working

3 Likes

So I literally cut this piece from an old abandoned enclosure and velcro to keep it there. A nicer version is in the works once I come up with a flexible version. I decided I just like flexy decks too much to invest effort into anything else:-)

The bulbs are actually shatter resistant plastic… because he let me ride it and I carve too deep. He is mostly a straight line kinda chill rider so it’ll probably last a bit. Too low for my taste. They are mounted with ziptyes so they swing up out of the way when they contact

Yup. That’s how I felt riding it. Different strokes ¯\(ツ)

1 Like

14045580_1118121251591898_2564199087472932801_n

14 Likes

They’re numbered in the sequence they’ll go full thermal.

1 Like

Honestly I’ve seen a lot worse, steel cells can take a lot of abuse. :smiley: they all will have some form of diminished capacity though and will die sooner I reckon.

12 Likes

What the fuck man. Is that aluminum foil?

2 Likes

Not just any old aluminum foil. It’s…

5 Likes