💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

Hey, at least you got yours :cry:

3 Likes

Good luck. I don’t actually need mine now either :sweat_smile:

I wouldn’t mind a free stormcore since you seem to have already tossed it, I’ll pay shipping!

That error is HUGE, I wouldn’t want you to have to use something so broken!!!1111!1!!

lol

9 Likes

Not the point in recieving something broken. If I pay £300 for something I expect it to arrive spotless tbh. Not arrive with bits hanging off. If you bought a car, would you just accept the fact it came with a defect or would you be wanting the manufacturer to sort it out for you?

1 Like

ur situation is like buying a new car, then when the car is unloaded from the container and open up, then u see one of the car door is at the half fully closed latched state (whatever that’s called), in which the car door still function normally, but u throw shit at OEM for having a “broken” door

bruh

2 Likes

before esk8 I used to think that, now I’m happy if something even turns up, survives connection and first use :joy:

noone involved in the neo horror show would worry about that actual issue

fuck you @jeffwuneo

5 Likes

dayum, jeffwu crap happened in 2019?!?!

2 Likes

Right? Hard to believe

Jeff Wuneo was the first person I ever heard about covid from, when he posted about it in the neo thread
Back when we were thinking, hope this doesn’t come to the US

5 Likes

i was still noob when jeffwu showed up full swing with a promised of a better loaded hubs, guess it all turn to shit in the end

2 Likes

Yes friend.

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

This isnt actually a negative thing as you’re implying. It looks like an aliexpress bomber frame and a QS205. It’s a heavy but decent setup as that’s what I have on my bike

The price doesn’t matter, if it cost them £290 to produce, and £9 to ship; you’re gonna get £1 QC.

IM NOT saying that’s the margin LaCroix uses, or commenting on their QC process at all.

Just understand that expensive doesn’t mean perfect

2 Likes

8 Likes

This will break on the second bump.

3 Likes

Dude was like

6 Likes

But that’s where the best ideas come from!

/Derail but I’ve been considering this motor, how is it?

… going to pop this here see how it develops

:scream: :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes