πŸ’© Shitty DIY and nothing else!

modular, colourful and painful af when stepped on
i see that as a win :joy:

3 Likes

Fun fact, this instructable was what got me started in esk8 :rofl:

9 Likes

This is my go to thread whenever I need to start my day with a laugh!

1 Like

Many of you have been wondering what my next build will be, and I have come to tell you that your patient waiting is over! I’m proud to present the Ender 3 Special, a 24 inch shortboard with moderate riser and convenient carry handle:

As the concept engineer for the project, @jack.luis took the first test ride today and it performed amazingly. Good thing too, cuz I’m not sure if I would have been able to handle a board this powerful without getting it tuned in properly.

20220205_125847_2

16 Likes

Abandon monke, progress to crab

14 Likes

9 Likes

Just rotate the battery and fix it to the board, you could have a modular battery thing that would be pretty sweet for long range

2 Likes

has to bail
rips controller off

lmao

5 Likes

Yeah did that on another board, I thought about it for a modular MTB, these batteries come in a range of different sizes it could be cool, but the discharge rate is not great

22 Likes

It gets better the more you look at it. What the hell is going on there?

6 Likes

yeah it keeps going.

Dude just wanted to show off his bottle holder.

6 Likes

Asymmetric torque plus surfskate sounds like a good combo

4 Likes

Look at how they massacred my boi.

But TBH i think a surfskate adapter would make it really fun to ride, given i’ve only tried a manual set up with it.

2 Likes

aren’t you supposed to hold the bottle in your hand, and swing it around for better pumping?

5 Likes

Exactly the opposite reason why he mounted it. He found it annoying when the bottle swung around in his bag.

1 Like

Well at least he has the ground clearance to do it

But… its electric :sweat_smile:

↑↑↑

1 Like

Yes, you’re very right. But due to its low power and surf skate truck setup, I imagine carving hard is part of its design brief, and according to the late Prof. Shartis, holding a 1L bottle in your hand does wonders at increasing the dynamics of carve and pumping. Anyway, that’s the (controversial) idea I was referring too, while being too lazy to find, link and resurrect that old post.

2 Likes