💩 Shitty DIY and nothing else!

My bleeding eyes! Great experimenting, nice and abstract. Great for hippies/kids/stoners but I prefer when these boards look like vehicles. As opposed to art :art: like these beautiful specimens.

1 Like

I’m a 80s kid I miss my MTV

7 Likes

3 Likes

That’s what’s cool about building your own (you do it your way :sunglasses:) but do it safe and read up on all these cool threads all these guys have tried pretty much every thing so there’s positives and negatives so just be safe :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I love this community almost as much as I love esk8s…and I love esk8s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum::drooling_face: almost everyone here is advance in some regard. Just happy to be amongst you all

6 Likes

13 Likes

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/elektro-longboard-esk8-boosted-board/1820655352-241-5673?utm_source=sharesheet&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Yeah saw it too, a real wannabe boosted xD

5 Likes

Kleinanzeigen is such a good place to find shitty esk8 diy or listings of people just lying about what they sell.

“The ONLY Electric skateboard that works without a remote!”

Also from the listing:

Crazy Mode:
Maximum speed: Extreme
Acceleration: Extreme
Braking: Extreme

9 Likes

And another strange one:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/diy-elektrisches-longboard-allrad-/1840372054-187-2109?utm_source=sharesheet&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

4wd with hoverboard hubs :joy:

5 Likes

720€ :joy:

2 Likes

I love how the tail is completely useless (if you must keep your feet on the pressure sensors)

3 Likes

Found you know where…For sale. $1,050 + shipping…

7 Likes

cool esc enclosure

1 Like

grafik

grafik

grafik

15 Likes

it bothers me so much that he put 2 in the middle like hes ever gonna put his feet there.

5 Likes

people like to jump in the middle of a stiff CF deck to test its flexibility and fireproof-ness (is this a word?)

1 Like

flame retardation abilities? idk. i know theres some kind of retardation goin on…

…also, yes, i stomped on my CF board MUCH harder than i needed to when i got it to make sure it was sturdy, but it was empty at the time.

5 Likes

i don’t even know why he need any hexagon in the middle section, the way i put my feet is probably never gonna touch those hex. anything in the middle is just dust-gathering-sandpaper :joy:

1 Like

9 Likes

From Reddit

18 Likes