Selling my stealth monster

I sell my custom made Board within germany. IT is a beast!

2 Likes

price?

1.600 €

Are you sure you’re in the right place? :thinking: All I see is a normal cruiser board with some unrelated remote put on top for scale. Kind of a bad item to establish scale with though. Oh and I guess it has some weird wide wheels on it too.

This is a joke but also it is true. It does a really good job at not looking like an esk8. So long as you still kick occasionally this would fool most people. Also adding it as a bump

3 Likes

It’s an older build based on the spec sheet but still a nice stealth cruiser. Price is too high imo but you can always go down in price, harder to go up :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I was talking purely about how it looks and didn’t really pay attention to the specs or price.

I do agree that the price might be too high ($1,700 usd) , but also the deck is very unique. Looks like the same deck maker had some options for around €160 back in 2019. Not sure how many even were made and if they qualify as unobtainable.

I did find this on these forums since the rest are on the old forum. This one is only 2 years old instead of being 3 years old like the other source.

Otherwise, the specs are similar to my hub build but with the addition of a VESC and a fancy bms. If the deck and the hub motors are unobtanium then maybe the price makes sense? People on here will pay so much extra for parts that can’t be bought new anymore.

2 Likes

Good thing no one is requiring you to purchase it at this price then :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the nice posts!

Maybe it is a Bit pricey but it is a beast! IT is stealth as hell, you Dont See anytthing, and it just can drive 50kmh. Damn fast for an invisible eletrict Skateboard.

The parts are Not obtainable any more or custom made. You cannot rebuild this stealth Bomber.

Bump 1400€

1 Like

Eheh actualy he’s right most of the parts are unobtainium, that would have been a dream board a few years back. And it looks pretty good.
I’d be damn scared to ride on enertion death-trape hubs though

1 Like

Still for sale