Selling Everything for FREE - (AUS) WW~Shipping

Wassup Boys,

I’ve got some new projects that I’m gonna be needing some cash for and wanna let all these parts go. I’m in Australia by the way, but anything that isn’t a battery I am happy to ship internationally if you pay the $.

All items are barely used or not used at all, and prices are in AUD.

TB 12S ESC with BEC rated for 6S FREE

Drop down deck from Ebay FREE

Psychotiller Enclosure that fits two 4s batteries and an ESC (comes predrilled) FREE

Globe Concave Deck (about 36-38") FREE comes predrilled with holes for enclosure (buy as a combo for cheaper)

Please PM me with any questions or if you want to buy. Hope this stuff gets some good use. Peace out boys.

1 Like

Looks great! Please add photos ASAP because it’s kinda sorta in the rules

4 Likes

Sorry, I meant to put them in. Silly me!

1 Like

Photos are up

I’ll take the benchwheel remote dude :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Chuck me a DM with your info and I’ll get you shipping costs etc

I’m in melbs dude. Did I buy those ESCapes off you not long ago?

1 Like

Don’t recall it. Never even heard of ESCapes

1 Like

cheers, imma have to back out of this one sorry g

No problem

Solid remote that. Does have a huge dead spot at the beginning of the throttle travel so play with curves. I have been meaning to do my ones but lazy.

1 Like

Bumping this to the top again. Everything’s available except Benchwheel remote

1 Like

Bumping this to top. I want to get rid of everything so feel free to negotiate prices lower if you think the price is wrong or unfair

I added your country to the title for you bud good luck with the sale

2 Likes

Thanks. I removed it so people didn’t get the impression it was Aus only as I can ship international but if you need that it’s fine

1 Like

No worri3s it just makes it easier when everyones looking for local parts. I added the shipping to it. Somebody buy this stuff already

1 Like

Just another bump

Dropped the benchwheel remote into this thing as soon as it landed in my lap. Works beautifully! Cheers bro :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

No problem man. Thanks for the post! Enjoy

2 Likes

Bump. Prices are negotiable. I need to get rid of this stuff.