Selling Everything for FREE - (AUS) WW~Shipping

Sorry man. Already bought a deck from somewhere else. Hopefully someone else will like this.

1 Like

What’s up with the cut on the one sleeve?

1 Like

Not a cut. It’s flakey urethane because it hasn’t been ridden that much.

1 Like

VESCs, mini remote, and hub motors are now sold. Updated the initial post with what’s left.

1 Like

What is that first deck? on the latest picture you posted

The drop down one is at the front and the globe one is behind with pre drilled holes for a psychotiller Enclosure. I am going to send more pics tonight and get dimensions

History lesson.

Original hummies circa jacob hubs.

I am sorry to say that you will struggle to sell.

I remember you from builders way back when and was shocked to find out your age at the time considering the help and knowledge you imparted.

Good to have you here if you’re staying.

4 Likes

Hopefully Lox stays, I remember him helping me out on my build awhile back!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot dude! I’m here to stay. Getting rid of all my parts and just keeping enough for one board. This shit got too addictive and I built three! Three boards man! Parents didn’t stop me lol. Anyway, not super active cos next two years of my life are super important, regardless I’m super happy to be involved with this great community

5 Likes

Glad I could help dude!

I’ve lowered all prices on original post. I need to get rid of this stuff. Slide into my DMs please

They’ve been sold LOL, but please continue the lesson. Why?

2 Likes

No, haven’t been sold. I was gonna sell em to one of the guys on here but he didn’t follow through so they’re back on the initial post at a super low price. $100 AUD for DUAL hubs, front wheels, and trucks

1 Like

Interested, just want to hear what @Dareno has to say in his history lesson.

2 Likes

Interested in hearing the story as well and maybe might take them?

1 Like

Yeah let me in on that knowledge

I would take if shipping to uk wasn’t so much

1 Like

Ok all I will say is that hubs designed and built in the olden days of 2016 are not going to be as refined as the new versions even if they are called Hummies. That said for 100 bucks you are getting some damn nice hub motors. I still have my original jacobs from that era and they kick chinese ass. Still.

Hummies were better.

I really need to look at pricing before I open my big useless gob.

4 Likes

I’ll take the Otangs, Arsenals and Hummies @lox897.

4 Likes

If that falls through Ill take the hummies otangs + arsenals as well