Brotherhobby stuff

Actually @brotherhobby has a point : you take the nominal voltage (12x3.7) = 44.4v and nominal range since the consumption is non linear = 2x111wh = 222wh…

1 Like

This is in full charge

2 Likes

I hope you’re not getting paid on commission :rofl:

11 Likes

But for real tho man, understand that this forum (despite our beggars appearances) is the field of Ferrari / Bentley / Lamborghini / Racing like boards all together, mixed with highly custom thing. Carbon fiber, rare wood, epoxied permanent grip, titanium, custom magnets, custom motors with lot of copper and structure, even custom tyre, the list goes on! There are also shit tier builds, by choice.

That means most people here generally know the price of each parts, the original manufacturers for these parts, the price retails and the margin you can do.

You cannot sell 1k$ copy board with off the shelf entry grade parts here, either you lower your price and rethink your strategy or you step up your game tremendously.

With that said, good luck :+1:t4:

23 Likes

I’ll give you $75 for one.

4 Likes

Take a look at some of the boards that sell here, and let us know if you think you’re in the right place:

14 Likes

DINOSAUR PENIS

Photo credit: @ryansinatra

10 Likes

Ja ja

4 Likes

You show it yourself. A 25R cell, at 15A discharge in your graph, sags down to 3.6V in the first minute. This is terrible for any high drain application and it’s common knowledge that this type of cell should not be used in our boards, much less in a prebuild board that is in the mid tier pricing range.
What we like on this forum is quality, not corners cut. A 2014 chemistry cell should not be used for anything except maybe a flashlight stuck on the board.

Here’s what i would consider paying $1000 for:
Battery: bare minimum 10/12s3p 30Q cells, recommended 10/12s2p P42A or 40T cells.

Deck: i don’t know, flexible is preferred on urethane wheels. Carbon fiber contradicts that. It will sound and feel like a bag of bricks on most real life roads

Controller: highly recommended vesc based controllers. Either design your own from a 4.xx variant available online or partner up with someone already building them and with a reputation. Avoid flipsky

Wheels and motors: not hubs. NOT HUBS. Urethane wheels in the 90-110mm range diameter, 6354 motors, and HTD5M (not htd3m) 12mm wide belts with bare minimum steel motor gear and nylon wheel gear, although aluminium for motor side is preferred
Trucks/baseplates, bushings: can be cast, as long as it does not break and there are no qc issues. This is critical because a few pictures of your broken trucks can quickly make sure you don’t sell anything more. Bushings should be the highest quality available, they control the entire feel of the board and can make people swear by your brand’s name when it comes to how it feels to ride it

And a bit of advice from a diy guy: don’t sell to diy guys. We’re like a pool full of sharks as you can see

16 Likes

Seems like they aren’t the smartest.

They invade everything with their pseudo “oh hey look at this, I’m definitely not an employee” post.

13 Likes

yeah yeah yeah :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: you are so so so so so so smart.

1 Like

Read the whole thing. I’m not attacking you in any way, just explaining the reaction from this forum
Edit: nvm, tagged the wrong person it seems

4 Likes

At least we know why they are so expensive. $1000 for a $400 board…

Because they have to pay salary to Taylor to post on forums.

I hope you aren’t paid on commission. Since you’re still here, I assume you’re not.

What kind of beer do you like?

11 Likes

I guess you are professional about esk. Your comments are more relevant and professional than others.Some people just know a little bit, even do not know before they begin to attack.

1 Like

Answer the beer question

12 Likes

I don’t have any commission, ok? Don’t guess what you think, it is a bad behavior.

I asked you questions that you couldn’t answer. Anyone selling an electric skateboard should be able to answer those questions, or they shouldn’t be selling electric skateboards, especially here. Maybe on facebook or reddit where all the gullible folks congregate.

So @brotherhobby what kind of beer do you like?

3 Likes

Too many comments, you summarize your questions.I’m answering.And are you sure I didn’t answer your question, not that you missed something to ask me?Finally, I would like to say that I mean to answer the question about skateboarding.By the way, in the other forum as well, you asked a lot of questions, and I didn’t give you an answer?

Seems like he doesn’t like beer.

6 Likes

Must be a whiskey person. Maybe wine?

7 Likes