Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

Who would want to spoil the surprise?

Usually this only happened if gifts were super late last year afaik, as mentioned it takes a lot more effort

2 Likes

Just finished the sorta bad custom part of my gift :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I am still working on some custom things aswell, I hope to finish them in one or two days. And when my ordered gifts arrive ill send everything out at the end of this week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got em, thank you!

Not sure who sent it since it was straight off Amazon. Merry Xmas! (I know it’s still November but I’m in the mood already)

17 Likes

I thought you chose the >100usd tier?
Unless those are precision calibers haha.

3 Likes

I think there was more in there. :grinning:

Share it all, Linny!

1 Like

Nah that was it. The chocolates are nice and I like the Calibers :hugs:

9 Likes

Thats a bit sad

1 Like

Aww. don’t worry, i’m sure that’s just shipment no.1 of 99. :joy:

5 Likes

Damn those chocolates are great

4 Likes

They are delicious, Im gonna get these aswell soon they must be heaven being dark chocolate

6 Likes

I’m going to be shipping in multiple boxes amazon everything but the main gift. I feel like this is a good start to my santee’s gift.

22 Likes

Lol. Thats not all you will be getting. @Linny

Been out of town for a while so had to use amazon, but the main part of my gift incoming.

9 Likes

Gotta take that as a GIVING amount not receiving amount. Otherwise you might lose hope in humanity

11 Likes

Dude :shushing_face: “Secret Santa” …

2 Likes

Lol i thought once they receive it we can reveal

6 Likes

I don’t know either dude just joking. I learned who was mine from last year while trying to ask @BigBen for a shipping quote like a couple of weeks ago otherwise I would never had known. BTW @BigBen thanks again and merry Christmas.

7 Likes

Custom stuff on the work for my Santee and in case I fail it, money’s already ready on a side account for a more standard gift.

But gosh I wish I’ll finish in time and send him something really cool and personal :grin::grin: plus chocolates. Dark and sweet.

4 Likes

Of that was the giving amount, then after shipping I’ll have exactly 4$ left to spend haha. International shipping kinda put a bad mood on my gift, but I went ahead and just considered shipping sunk cost. Contents will come.to about $50 so despite being the 40$ their I’ll be spending closer to the $100.
It’s the season of giving. Don’t worry so much about what you’re getting.

In highschool, we did a secret Santa and somebody wrapped a cough drop in tissue paper as a gift. That’s still the lowest I’ve ever seen haah

6 Likes

I mean. I’m in the $100 dollar tier but, there’s no way it’s gonna only be $100 flat. Gift itself was nearly $90 and that is before shipping and all the other small things I wanna toss in. It’ll probably be closer to $145 ish thag I spend, and I’m hoping others are willing to go the extra to make this special for everyone :grin:

9 Likes