Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

yeah.
5chars

1 Like

I shouldn’t need to say this. But to whoever my santa is, it should be known that if you don’t know what to get me, a Hoyt St Midnight Puck Remote is welcomed :wink:

Ordered my gift for my Santee today :+1: was gonna ship it direct to them, but opted to ship it to me instead so I can do it as one package.

Are most people shipping one box? I’m sure it depends on the circumstances, but just wondering what the usual thing to do is :thinking:

4 Likes

A few people last year got small joke gifts with the candy and a card in them and then second gift later

Is there any way I could still join in or did I miss something? @Grozniy :smile:

1 Like

Last time I ate at olive garden it killed my stomach. Plus I have an amazing Italian place right by me that I prefer. I’ll take you if you ever come up this way

2 Likes

banana bread
cherry bakewells
cakes that have a jam layer
lemon tarts

rest my case

5 Likes

But it doesn’t have chocolate. And it is bread you or are not getting your hopes up for bread.

Pineapple upside down cake

1 Like

yeah but pineapple belongs in the bin

1 Like

No no no.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Your mom belongs in the bin

4 Likes

What are you a little old lady. But also no chocolate

You can put chocolate on anything you’re just choosing not to

1 Like

But can you really???

3 Likes

That thing is disgusting

1 Like

Cadburys sell it for a reason

4A7038EB-34B3-42B9-9086-6B575A4B9779

7 Likes

Because it’s one of over 200 variants of the dairy milk product line. Also doesnt truly count as “fruits & nuts” as it contains only raisins and almonds. I also personally hate those 2 ingredients :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Kinder joy is a scam. Only one half of the egg contains the chocolate and that half is only half full.

2 Likes