SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

150W CO2 laser. Would love a fiber laser though since it would be a bit better for engraving anodised parts.

yeah, so no aluminum cutting, that would have been much less machining than cnced parts

1 Like

Yes, I actually worked with a local waterjetcutting company already to precut some stock so it saves a lot of machining time. But in the end the time gain vs the costs is marginal.

Ah yes ? I don’t have more than hobby grade machines so I’m far from machining metal,
but I’ve had a couple of parts made by Chinese prototyping companies: usualy each aditional dimension you work in is a significant step in price.
Like laser cut aluminium is easily half or a third of the cnc milled part for a minimal design difference

1 Like

Yes true, I meant waterjetcutting as a first step to remove most material and after that cnc mill the rest. It makes sense for me on some larger parts since my cnc is small and relatively slow.

1 Like

Making some new loopkeys

10 Likes

Need some help to decide the next batch of anti sink plates, got the Open plates or the X plates

Which Anti Sink Plate would you choose?
  • O plate
  • X plate

0 voters

6 Likes

Looks like the X plate is in the lead! If you haventleft your vote yet, considering voting, will help me out :pray:

3 Likes

Help decide the next production:

Next Production?
  • Wheel nuts in raw, black and red anodising (tested succesfully with loctite)
  • Anti sink plates in raw, black and gunmetal anodising
  • 66T 20mm wide pulleys in black anodising

0 voters

4 Likes

yes

How about matrix 3 riptide adapters :pray::crossed_fingers::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What size axle are the nuts for again?

1 Like

Still have to make a set for testing, will probably put them on my new board soon.

3 Likes

7/16-20 UNF thats the standard MBS and Trampa axle thread.

2 Likes

Looks like the nuts are in the lead!

2 Likes

Some new products added to the website

Sceptre motor mounts from the first batch:

And have some Precision bearing spacers available:

5 Likes

20mm pulley prototypes came back from anodising🤩

10 Likes

Custom anti sinks for @Common_good

12 Likes

I get a dejavous on these …