SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

Really pretty! Just sent you a PM

3 Likes

What was your method for fixturing these?

1 Like

Self centering jaw chuck on an adapter plate that is fixed to the table.

9 Likes

neat, what about for the anti sink plates from a bit further up?

1 Like

Bolted to a fixture plate, its done in two operations, first the countersunk holes are made.

2 Likes

Update on the Claw Mounts
We need some help getting an indication of how many Claw Mounts to anodise in which colour. For now we will anodise in Raw and Black. Hit the poll below :point_down: Thanks!

What Colour would you want for your board?

• Black
  • Raw

0 voters

More details about the mount system and the accessoires coming very soon after we finish the first batch.

12 Likes

With all the feedback untill now it looks like 2/3 prefers black. We are gonna look into a limited amount in red or blue too perhabs.

4 Likes

Custom led Mount spam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

Gorgeous work as always bro!

11 Likes

Thanks! Always mean a lot coming from the CNC master :pray: :wink:

4 Likes

Litte Update on the Anodizing colours, in addition to Black and Raw we are probably able to get some parts in Blue Anodizing too :smiley:

5 Likes

Blue and red always go down well with the Lacroix crowd.

3 Likes

what’s the word on availability for a set of those clawmounts? If i sustain this erection any longer, i’m going to have to see a doctor.

6 Likes

Aiming to have the first batch done in 2-3 weeks.
Might put up an order form just before they go into anodizing. You could sign up through that to be one of the first to receive a link to buy them on the website.

5 Likes

Awesome! and:
raw-likeitraw

so if you decide to put raw up first if at all, i’d scoop a pair up immediately!

1 Like

Raw will be made for sure, these will also get anodized though so all colours will go up at once :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

hype hype hype

4 Likes

Custom anti sink plates for @slizer18. These got engraving added to them for rememberance of a friend.

13 Likes

They look way better than I could’ve imagined! Thank you so much man :slight_smile:
@SabreDynamics was awesome to work with, he answered all my questions promptly and turned my simple idea into a beautiful design. I encourage everyone to grab something from him or get some custom touches done for your boards.

10 Likes

I got in contact with my fellow (low) flying-Dutchman and purchased some of his concave pads for my FluxMotion deck. Stripped my old setup of “Powell Peralta Ripper” and Dope-grip (lot of fun :woozy_face: ) and got to work fitting his pads:

One evenings work ; positioning the pads + again returning to the Dope Grip and my beloved “Ripper”-grip :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The next day ofcourse went out for a test drive !
I was worried about it/them being “too much” ; but they’re really spot on !

I LOVE them.

It’s a subtile add-on that really just lets you know where your foot is , at least it is that way on the Flux. Mounting them along the edge of the wide whale of a board which the Flux basically is. Love me FLux, love the new add-on’s.

Btw i’m a US shoe size 11.5 , Euro size 45 .

Thanks Brian, also for fabricating/changing the design for the screws/mounting holes, i’m more than satisfied with the results :partying_face:

18 Likes