Riding Your Electric Skateboard In the Rain Is a Really Dumb Idea

I have no fucking clue. When it showed up in my package I just shook my head and set it aside. They made a huge deal about it in the newsletter too.

The arm bands come complete with a cartwheeling cross to show how devout you are too.

8 Likes

hahahahaha that’s the most benign description of a swastika i’ve ever heard.

6 Likes

I blew my wasp whistle when it came with my unity. My daughter cried for 30mins straight.
She was scared of me for the rest of the day :pensive:

Now i use it at work in the kitchen to wake up the other cooks when they slack or get distracted by a waitress. :laughing:

5 Likes

The quality control on the whistle manufacturing is extremely low.

1 Like

Better not blow your communist whistle anymore mein fruend. lolllsss

Seriously, thanks for making this place. Its like a safe haven for us heathens.

2 Likes

Yeah. Just that.

…

I won’t.

2 Likes

I see your dumbass whistle and raise you an even dumber piece of swag.

May I present this beauty:

No,the picture isn’t mirrored.

11 Likes

At least that appears to be functional. The whistle doesn’t even work because the QC is too low and it’s all fucked up. So it’s literally a piece of trash, it’s not even heavy enough to be a paperweight and it doesn’t float, there is not one thing it’s useful for.

You two are chopping this pot

3 Likes

Its so you can look your best while poppin tops in all your late night selfies.

2 Likes

I know I know, but @longhairedboy started it!

Let’s get back on topic here.

Riding in rain, not a good idea unless you waterproof like @b264, Chinese board advertisement bad, general public like sheep and believe everything they say.

Okay go!

1 Like

I can’t read that tiny text, does it say ‘vesc cock blocker’, can’t be sure :grinning:

4 Likes

You totally missed the boat on this one, it’s not a whistle you full it with glitter and then you blow it at @Skunk :grinning:

7 Likes