Ride reports category

Red: Santa Clara University Campus (great for riding on smooth paths)
Green: Downtown Santa Clara (drag race lime scooters all day)
Blue line: my commute to school
Purple lungs: generaly where most of my friends live
Orange: San Jose Airport, ocasionally its closed and my buddies and I can test our top speed on the runways
Yellow: Google Plex (Google HQ) there are quite a few guys who ride Boosted Boards on their campus
Black: Apple HQ the round circle is the new Apple Building, its HUGE. Also a lot of guys who ride boards to and from there

I really ride anywhere but those are my most commonly traveled routes

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Bumpitty bump… Ill go map out my two most common rides in a second…

1 Like

Alrighty here’s my favorite route, its got a nice 7 street just repaved straightaway with no stop signs or lights… Also nice oceanside cruise to relax at the end. https://www.bikemap.net/en/r/5361915/ Also an Ebike shop with some tools for when I break down

2 Likes

This makes me sad.

I’ll make chubs move over and you can always crash here in SD.

2 Likes

In mtl, if you have pneumatics, you can ride it all. Mountain, roads, bike paths, f1 track, all with lots of scenery :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does my link above work for my ride path?

Went on a group ride with some boosted guys and found a beautiful new route. If anyone is ever in town, this is the route we will be taking.

Orange X is Cincinnati Bengal’s Stadium, Red X in the Red’s Stadium.

The path actually takes you right up on the stadiums walkways. Very cool.

Tons of bars on that stretch to keep the sportsball fans happy. The route ends at a great little BBQ place and there are dozens of parks and an observatory on the way.

The end. Come visit please.

Oops forgot to add my video.

4 Likes

I have officially mastered the Cincinnati River Route.

Minimal foot traffic, minimal roads, maximum delight.

So much interesting terrain, I’ll try and get video if I end up going today. Runs all along the river and goes through the Bengals and Reds stadiums and several parks.

Baseball and football fields for scale :sweat_smile:

2 Likes