đŸŽ„ Reply to “Videos, no words” thread

@ZachTetra

grafik

1 Like

What format works?

1 Like

everything that is not proprietary apple :smiley: Not sure what other options you have. MP4 / HEVC ( h.265) for example.

2 Likes

Damn, that slight bump at 4:10 – you stopped that wobble immediately :open_mouth:

1 Like

Exactly why bindings still scare me.

4 Likes

Crashing up an Apex board, yikes

1 Like

That on top of it :disappointed_relieved:

something to be said for Velcro bindings

FUCK

That ending is tragic but beautiful. No spoilers. Any idea who that unfortunate rider is?

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Feel so bad for the guy, glad he’s okay.

For all those folks (not here) who say that the big name li-ion cells just won’t catch fire and you can abuse the hell out of them
perhaps you might not be right? :thinking:

1 Like

Wonder if he did the trampa monster box “fix” yet. Not sure if you saw the message they posted about some pack safety issues.

2 Likes

Saw the posts about that and I am very interested in what the issue is and what the fix will be too.

4 Likes

That battery was part of the recall so shouldn’t have been ridden as far as I know.

@Venom121212 Elan Evans. Trampa have given him a full refund apparently so I think all is well that ends well.

6 Likes

Surprised it wasn’t with an agreement to suppress the evidence.

4 Likes

As Lee says. Elan, and he rips. Great guy, kinda isolated where he lives but he made it to a big event in the summer and was a pleasure to watch his skill and enthusiasm. He has had nothing but problems with that board. But no longer

5 Likes

Tesla Model 3 cells?
Can’t think of a way the top could turn unless the spot welds holding the top contact on those cells failed. LOL
or the top contacts were never welded on to save $$$.

Yup
 I’m pretty sure this one is on me though. I am ripping these cells out of an old pack and must’ve pulled the nickel off a little too hard
 Still, I’ve never seen this before. A bit sketchy.

2 Likes

This is incredible

The amount of time this must have taken to comp out the original actor

And Elmo is perfectly lit

Why
 It’s so good

@TheBoardGarage they even got the elmo with flames meme in there

5 Likes

A long, long time ago
 before Boosted Boards emerged. There was HumboldtStoner420
The handle may have changed but the channel remains.
This is the video that started me down the path of electric zoom boards😁

How?
He must have CNC’d his own track frames and done custom rollers. This has to be on custom trucks or something too.

Damn I wanna do this.

1 Like