🎥 Reply to “Videos, no words” thread

Because we have a reply to pictures thread, we could have to a reply to 🎥 Videos, no words or Skatan will curse you with chunked wheels.

lmk if this is dumb.

3 Likes

im so confused rn. where did you find this? Do you just search up random stuff?

No, do it. It didn’t catch on at builders but it might here.

That came from imgur, I get board see work :grin:

im going to find that original video. I died watching it.

2 Likes

i guess u get chunked wheels

Someone’s a pro level videographer totally nice vid

2 Likes

I would love to ride this land !! Beautifull :zap::call_me_hand:

That shit was fun! Get over to the House of Esk8!

4 Likes

@anon54720240 Why do you feel the need to post that in our esk8 forum? I flagged your ass

This is not ebaumsworld.

1 Like

The esk8 part.

1 Like

Damn dude fuck that guy. Who crosses a double yellow to pass someone while entering an intersection?! I wish that cop saw it. How you doing?

4 Likes

i know right and to make matters worse i used hand signals like always. he still managed to hit me. sitting at the hospital I wondering how much this is gonna cost but i need to know if i’m really ok. i hate cars.

5 Likes

Did you or anyone else manage to get the plates? I’m guessing not, but they’re so clearly at fault here.

1 Like

Yes plate number …complete police report also about 5 people witnessed it.

5 Likes

You know that this will restart the discussion, right? :smiley: Good to see that at least some in the group did obey traffic rules (red lights etc)

1 Like

No, I will pee all over any attempt to restart that shitshow. Golden streams of nope.

3 Likes

I have to say it must be really satisfying to go ride with the customer on the build you just made them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s a great feeling bro

1 Like

@moon

I was more fascinated by the strain sensor to detect a dismounted rider…!

And that giant battery at the end!

1 Like