đŸŽ„ Reply to “Videos, no words” thread

@Creavenger
Thank’s! Glad you liked it!

the motorcycle makes it sound like someone taking a massive sh*t is propelling that porta potty forward.

1 Like

That just makes it better :grin:

1 Like

yes, yes it does

1 Like

Aim to jump about 60cm before your obstacle to account for reaction time. Also, press your weight into the deck before the jump to load it up for some spring action.

2 Likes

You guys should leave a friendly comment on this video inviting him to join the forum. I feel like we could help him make this a lot better. For example: he really should be using channel trucks.

Anyway I think he should be a great fit here.

sounds like lots of fun with lots of girls, dude :stuck_out_tongue:
spring break-spring action! :joy:

1 Like

I just wanted u guys to check out a friends edit.
He topped out just recently at 75mph DH.
Also he is using caliber 2’s which is just fuckin nuts

3 Likes

Looks narly; tell the camera man to clean their camera’s sensor :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yo @taz Did that old guy try to hit you at 5:40? WTF

4 Likes

i still dont get why people hate skateboarders or feel the need to go out of their way to hurt them.

2 Likes

Yes he did. He must have thought I was an alien or something :rofl:
The whole thing was completely unexpected, I was riding down this street and I see this old guy walking at snail’s pace, I go to the opposite side of the street and reduce my speed a lot and then I see him cross the street coming at my side.
I thought that he was just trying to go into his yard or something and then he tried to hit me with his cane.
The whole scene was so funny that you can hear me laughing afterwards.
It would have been a different story if he had hit me though but it would have been probably him that would have gotten hurt, I was in full gear and he could barely stand. If he hit me he would have been thrown down even if I did not do anything.

4 Likes

Tryna do the rainbow road cheat in real life

3 Likes

Ahaha, Judd almost made it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Venom121212 yeah.

Best part was he was chilling there for a good 5 minutes until we decided to look for him.

There was also a wire that saved him, kept him from rolling down further.

3 Likes

Gear drive =/= Direct drive :angry:

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

@rusins
grafik

:innocent:

2 Likes

I’m so confused
 Cops everywhere, but running through red lights is fine? :thinking:
Also, because I probably won’t find out until monday news – are these riots about George Floyd or covid restrictions?

1 Like

All the roads are blocked off for the most part around city hall. I was going down Broad street to loop around city hall. buuuuuut, there’s a “protest” going on. You know the kind where they start burning police cars and looting.

I kept going down broad and seen something on fire ahead (police cruisers), police decked out in riot gear on the right and “protesters” on the left. I noped the fuck out and swung that shit around and ended up going straight behind the police line the block over.

I was like 2 block from there at a certain point.

2 Likes