🎥 Reply to “Videos, no words” thread

Yes plate number …complete police report also about 5 people witnessed it.

5 Likes

You know that this will restart the discussion, right? :smiley: Good to see that at least some in the group did obey traffic rules (red lights etc)

1 Like

No, I will pee all over any attempt to restart that shitshow. Golden streams of nope.

3 Likes

I have to say it must be really satisfying to go ride with the customer on the build you just made them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s a great feeling bro

1 Like

@moon

I was more fascinated by the strain sensor to detect a dismounted rider…!

And that giant battery at the end!

1 Like

Didn’t know this thread existed

2 Likes

Dude are you going?
Car or bike?

Video broken :frowning:

Assuming this is the one. Looks cool.

1 Like

Stallone’s pretty boy face ruins it for me. Just. Not. Schwarzenegger.

Well that’s 30 seconds of my life I won’t get back!

This is in Australia, the “offender” was riding a Baja Board, and doing nothing worse than any cyclist that’s allowed to go on the shoulder of a motorway.

3 Likes

Yeah i can see that this is a Baja board, that was the the reason i tagged klaus on the video, bc he got a Baja, but I was just kidding him.

2 Likes

This though: Cyclist on motorway shoulder, nobody gives a fuck. Esk8er on motorway shoulder, people should report offender to police.

2 Likes

Edit: Not my day, wrong thread :man_facepalming: but i leave it as it is, so fuck it!
1 Like

@City-Blade-101
He clearly said “4 to 5 hours” in the video. Btw, you’ve got the 2 threads mixed up bud :smiley:

1 Like

yeah i always mixing the fuck up hahahaha but i dont do it bc i want to, its always a desaster ahhahahaha so sorry about that. maybe @BillGordon can help out by time :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:
…clearly for you, but not for me. I repeated the scene several times and always heard 45 hours. Me not being that idiot taking that number 45 for serious so no worries.
Edit: but 4 to 5 hours still very long for a single charge imo. I first thought he meant 45 minutes that would be much better.

1 Like

@Saturn_Corp that transition from street to grass is so fluid :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Light movement and colour based on PPM sent? Green/blue/purple moving backwards at a greater rate the faster you go, then moving forwards and turning yellow/orange/red the harder you brake?

Seems really awesome by the way.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve implemented lights different ways various boards. Responding to user input is really nice for changing lighting modes and whatnot. This particular clip is accelerometer only. Colors change while turning/carving and rolling dot speed is based on forward acceleration + strength of turning.
Another board here scrolls the light based on the encoder feedback which also looks cool.

2 Likes

Just thinking out loud, but a fairly arbitrary colour choice can make this really practical, i.e. bright scrolling white and dimmed solid red when accelerating or coasting, bright solid white and bright scrolling red when braking, amber flashing for turning or aggressive carving.

2 Likes