đŸŽ„ Reply to “Videos, no words” thread

The esk8 part.

1 Like

Damn dude fuck that guy. Who crosses a double yellow to pass someone while entering an intersection?! I wish that cop saw it. How you doing?

4 Likes

i know right and to make matters worse i used hand signals like always. he still managed to hit me. sitting at the hospital I wondering how much this is gonna cost but i need to know if i’m really ok. i hate cars.

5 Likes

Did you or anyone else manage to get the plates? I’m guessing not, but they’re so clearly at fault here.

1 Like

Yes plate number 
complete police report also about 5 people witnessed it.

5 Likes

You know that this will restart the discussion, right? :smiley: Good to see that at least some in the group did obey traffic rules (red lights etc)

1 Like

No, I will pee all over any attempt to restart that shitshow. Golden streams of nope.

3 Likes

I have to say it must be really satisfying to go ride with the customer on the build you just made them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s a great feeling bro

1 Like

@moon

I was more fascinated by the strain sensor to detect a dismounted rider
!

And that giant battery at the end!

1 Like

Didn’t know this thread existed

2 Likes

Dude are you going?
Car or bike?

Video broken :frowning:

Assuming this is the one. Looks cool.

1 Like

Stallone’s pretty boy face ruins it for me. Just. Not. Schwarzenegger.

Well that’s 30 seconds of my life I won’t get back!

This is in Australia, the “offender” was riding a Baja Board, and doing nothing worse than any cyclist that’s allowed to go on the shoulder of a motorway.

3 Likes

Yeah i can see that this is a Baja board, that was the the reason i tagged klaus on the video, bc he got a Baja, but I was just kidding him.

2 Likes

This though: Cyclist on motorway shoulder, nobody gives a fuck. Esk8er on motorway shoulder, people should report offender to police.

2 Likes

Edit: Not my day, wrong thread :man_facepalming: but i leave it as it is, so fuck it!
1 Like

@City-Blade-101
He clearly said “4 to 5 hours” in the video. Btw, you’ve got the 2 threads mixed up bud :smiley:

1 Like

yeah i always mixing the fuck up hahahaha but i dont do it bc i want to, its always a desaster ahhahahaha so sorry about that. maybe @BillGordon can help out by time :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

clearly for you, but not for me. I repeated the scene several times and always heard 45 hours. Me not being that idiot taking that number 45 for serious so no worries.
Edit: but 4 to 5 hours still very long for a single charge imo. I first thought he meant 45 minutes that would be much better.

1 Like