đŸŽ„ Reply to “Videos, no words” thread

Looks pretty boring TBH
You’ll be back to esk8 in no time :grin:

2 Likes

I had a couple things that I said inaccurately in this video, my bad. Won’t happen again - I pinned a comment with the corrections. I do not believe my score would change at all given this new information, however.

1 Like

@ZachTetra

grafik

1 Like

What format works?

1 Like

everything that is not proprietary apple :smiley: Not sure what other options you have. MP4 / HEVC ( h.265) for example.

2 Likes

Damn, that slight bump at 4:10 – you stopped that wobble immediately :open_mouth:

1 Like

Exactly why bindings still scare me.

4 Likes

Crashing up an Apex board, yikes

1 Like

That on top of it :disappointed_relieved:

something to be said for Velcro bindings

FUCK

That ending is tragic but beautiful. No spoilers. Any idea who that unfortunate rider is?

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Feel so bad for the guy, glad he’s okay.

For all those folks (not here) who say that the big name li-ion cells just won’t catch fire and you can abuse the hell out of them
perhaps you might not be right? :thinking:

1 Like

Wonder if he did the trampa monster box “fix” yet. Not sure if you saw the message they posted about some pack safety issues.

2 Likes

Saw the posts about that and I am very interested in what the issue is and what the fix will be too.

4 Likes

That battery was part of the recall so shouldn’t have been ridden as far as I know.

@Venom121212 Elan Evans. Trampa have given him a full refund apparently so I think all is well that ends well.

6 Likes

Surprised it wasn’t with an agreement to suppress the evidence.

4 Likes

As Lee says. Elan, and he rips. Great guy, kinda isolated where he lives but he made it to a big event in the summer and was a pleasure to watch his skill and enthusiasm. He has had nothing but problems with that board. But no longer

5 Likes

Tesla Model 3 cells?
Can’t think of a way the top could turn unless the spot welds holding the top contact on those cells failed. LOL
or the top contacts were never welded on to save $$$.

Yup
 I’m pretty sure this one is on me though. I am ripping these cells out of an old pack and must’ve pulled the nickel off a little too hard
 Still, I’ve never seen this before. A bit sketchy.

2 Likes

This is incredible

The amount of time this must have taken to comp out the original actor

And Elmo is perfectly lit

Why
 It’s so good

@TheBoardGarage they even got the elmo with flames meme in there

5 Likes