Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Riako

what deck is that?

1 Like

a really old MBS Atom 95 custom :

Less than 1.5kg now

12 Likes

Not on here yet. There was on the old forum. Since then, power wise, itā€™s the same. The only difference is visually and a new smart bms. Still 10,000 watts in theory (or I guess, 8800 measured from the vescs in the real world on flat ground full acceleration). 0-30 mph in under 3 seconds. And still over 1300 Wh of non sagging lipo juice. I literally sag almost nothing, way less then my old lipo battery that was 1/3 the size. @mmaner will probably agree, bigger is better (clean that dirty mind, lol).

2 Likes

good looking mod, I likey :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greatly inspired by you and @Sender setups! :blush:

3 Likes

I am kind of adicted to MTB decks now, especially with street wheels. Itā€™s just so damned much fun! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cant wait to test it out !! (it will be my 1st time/ride ! :smile: MTB deck + urethan wheels !!)

4 Likes

Start slow. Those cute little pebbles that are everywhere? They want your life :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

:smile: so true!

Last time on 'thane was last year :

I try some little AT on 107 ^^

Watching this again, mostly makes me want to use this huge deck again :smile:

4 Likes

Any chance you could share those stlā€™s?

1 Like

@evoheyax I hope this doesnā€™t ruin your hard work for you but the top of that deck looks like the result of a woman on her period sneezing.

8 Likes

Thats just nasty. Not the comment, the image in my mindā€¦

lumpsā€¦bitsā€¦ew

1 Like

2 Likes

@TowerCrisis dis
Wheel Chunking: Preventative maintenance

@topcloud top gun, LaSagā€™ne has so much space :scream:

1 Like

I wish it were that simple. When making a turn I overshot and curved just baaarely tangent to the curb, which promptly tore chunks completely off :cry:

1 Like

Just curious, how did you get these mounts ? ^^
Is it a battery upgrade or did you rebuild a full LC Prototypo from the ground ? Or something else maybe ā€¦?

1 Like

II bought them from Arch over at lacroix. Great mounts, simply and super strong.

Itā€™s a full build, battery, wiring, etc etc. just finished it today and Iā€™m not really a fan. Coming from a gtx ehhh

1 Like

tenor

ok, full build thanks :blush: just want to know like it was all disassembled :sweat_smile:

yes, they are! We didnā€™t hear a lot cause they donā€™t move and just do the job perfectly :smile:

I saw the X signature ā€¦ and was curious ^^

1 Like

@mutantbass Cool! When can one get that stuff? Both the jig and the mat?