Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Are those from boardnamics?

Are those Clever tyres?

1 Like

Nope, metro 155mmā€¦ Check out my Ground Control thread and it has a parts list :smiley:

2 Likes

Only if youā€™re okay with the weight penalty. For me the proā€™s outweigh (lol) the cons.

7 Likes

Cool. Iā€™m looking for something in the 150-160mm range. Currently only Evolve 150mm looking to be an easily obtainable option in Australia.

1 Like

Where the boas brah?!

@CiscoV fixed it for ya

6 Likes

Lmao. Yay :rofl:

2 Likes

What @malJohann said. The only con to LiFePO4 is range per weight. If youā€™re okay with that, then they are better in nearly every other metric.

Range per weight is important to a lot of folks though, and they might not want those.

I love my LiFePO4 skates. Recommend.

3 Likes

Ordered. I specifically chose A123ā€™s to learn how to build batteries packs :smile:. Need to pick out a spot welder, undecided between kWeld or Malectrics.

1 Like

Nothing like knowing you can go blow a whole charge riding at full throttle as many times as you want and not really put any noticeable dent in the battery lifetime at all. #LiFePO4life

And the charge rate is limited mostly by charger and BMS, the cells themselves can take ludicrous levels of fast charging (4C) ā€“ for a 12S6P pack thatā€™s 60A (:exclamation:) max charge for 15 minute empty-to-full

5 Likes

Where the heck did all those hands come from @Arzamenable :thinking:? One holding red light thingy, one holding phone, one holding (GoPro?), on riding trigger or that dremel in the cornerā€¦

2 Likes

@mmaner whats her ip address

@EboardSolutions
Looks awesome dude.
I am starting to think the Haero needs a friendā€¦
How big of a pack can I get in there?

3 Likes

Itā€™s for 12s10p 18650 cells :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I want one!

1 Like

I will do a Kickstarter for the completes and so some deck + enclosure comboā€™s aswell :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love it man. I Would buy this before I buy a boosted haero

4 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m going to need itā€¦ I only get 15 miles of good range out of the Haero with 12s4p 40tā€¦

2 Likes

Woah! That ainā€™t enough for sure.
12s8p 30q is giving me 25 solid miles on mildly aggressive riding

2 Likes