Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

And @Skyart, buy some, not all.

3 Likes

@ahrav

You fit TB wires through a tunnel riser

2 Likes

@ahrav bring that heat to irvine this Sunday. I’ll have my quick one rolling too!

2 Likes

TB? These are Maytech but yea I shove all
The wires through the tunnel risers. Come
Hell or high water they are gonna fit. Even if it involves me callin the GF to hold shit while I shove it through.

2 Likes

Sounds good to meee, let’s see if this thing can keep up with ya’ll speed Demon ways. If not I’ll also bring my other board that have a little more speed as a backup.

1 Like

How does one tuck a monster like that in when the day done?

3 Likes

By the front door, ready for tomorrow’s adventures. Didnt get my range test in today, ended up chopping down a tree at the mother in law’s. Hopefully sometime over the weekend.

12 Likes

Ha! The humble dudes are always fast. I’ll put extra red loctite on bits just to be sure. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Red loctite and I have a love hate relationship.

:+1:, Shit man, I need my own stickers even though I’m Not selling anything.

1 Like

I have a bit of a fetish for stickers.

1 Like

Don’t get me started on loctite.

2 Likes

Sounds about right :relieved:

I hit a speed bump going maybe 30mph. Fucker wasn’t marked so didnt see it coming. I could prolly sue

looks like it’s battery building for me all the way for a couple months lolol

15 Likes

Rip. At least you aren’t missing much out there.

Did you get a pic of the speed bump?
I really need to start recording rides so I don’t have to explain my hospital pics.

4 Likes

Sue, it’s the only way government learns, otherwise they’ll happily ignore that until some other victim sues.

1 Like

depends where you are]if esk8 is illegal in your area then sueing aint gonna get you far

2 Likes

Pretty sure he was just skating a regular board :wink:

5 Likes

Also, this is 'murica. You can sue anyone/thing and as long as you can afford a better lawyer, you’ll win!

2 Likes

We ain’t no hoarders. We buy just the essential :rofl:

2 Likes