Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Only if you didn’t file for 2019 yet

Wow, that is a really nice looking skate :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, this board looks like an expensive sports car.
Always a pleasure to watch this beauty.

3 Likes

Is that Puck’n’Cover file available to print somewhere?

1 Like

Thanks much. It needs some upgrades soon I think :slight_smile: it was my second build. I wanna swap out these flipsky 4.12 for some better ESCs and upgrade the 10s battery to 12s :pray:

1 Like

brilliant

1 Like

So I’ve never had wheels chunk before. These are expensive tho and I wanna save em. Do I just super glue that or?

3 Likes

I can’t stop riding long enough to get my motors done…where’s a rain day when you need one :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah super glue seems to be the prevailing wisdom. I have never had to do it, but I have always thought that an adhesive that doesnt dry hard and brittle would be better :man_shrugging: Maybe original formula gorilla glue? Or perhars one of the gel super glues on the market these days. Or whatever you got that isnt craft glue tbh.

1 Like

I added the stl to this post, enjoy:

2 Likes

construction seems very haero like

4 Likes

which mounts are those

It’s the same manufacturer

4 Likes

Yeah I figured so. Some really distinct features on the haero

2 Likes

it is really nice quality indeed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hopefully you can pair it with a fg or cf enclosure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I checked into that but it’s really expensive, it will be 5mm abs for now. Would rather invest in an injection mould but that’s $$$

3 Likes

Ben is down the road and his prices are already so good :wink:

3 Likes

testing replying to pictures and nothing else thread
Is that your design?

1 Like

Yeah he makes some good stuff :slight_smile: But I think he’s pretty busy and if I would need 50pcs might take to much time :confused: Will check with him, might offer a couple of different enclosures :slight_smile:

2 Likes