Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

What bearings are those? Anything special? Match the wheel core color perfectly

Boa bearings, silicone nitride

3 Likes

Expensive, but damn they look nice. Let us know if they hold up over the years :wink:

3 Likes

Holy shit they are expensive :rofl:

Boa sent me the wheels and the bearings as a gift, i have a perfect little build lined up for them :ok_hand:

5 Likes

wtf, did these become unobtainum or how to explain that price ?

4 Likes

never underestimate the stupidity of boosted riders. All of them had a nervous breakdown when they thought exway had acquired boosted. LMAO

8 Likes

who the FUCK thinks a set of wheels is worth half of the board that they ride. I swear, some people are too eager to spend that stimulus check on whatever they want

4 Likes

That being said, let it be known that i will be stepping down from esk8.news to pursue my longtime dream of becoming a boosted boards parts reseller.

something something for the commUNITY

8 Likes

Integrated as well! Fantastic! Is the bearing race cage metal? If so, these are the ultimateā€¦ maybe jedboards found more profit in wheels after all.

2 Likes

@Vanarian get a load of these babies!

1 Like

Nani?! But itā€™s out of stock already!

Damn now thatā€™s super bearings, quite expensive but everything possible issue has been addressed here. Worth it for super build.
Thanks for the tag :laughing:

1 Like

Yes , but it seems that Boosted USA Might get some stock.

1 Like

Speaking of, @longhairedboy how has these bearings been? I know you used them in your Witchblade GT Candy Crusher Edition

2 Likes

25 bids!! mind boggling

Yes, thatā€™s what it is :heart:

1 Like

yeah theyā€™re really good but so are a lot of other ceramics, like Zealous.

4 Likes

oooo never thought of using my spare AW Like this.

7 Likes

Stupid me only later realized that the screen will always turn off after 70 seconds. Need to test the Maps app to check if I can at least get the directions appearing in intervals.

2 Likes

canā€™t say Iā€™m in love with the vertical cap placementā€¦ but carry-on! :call_me_hand:t4: :open_mouth: :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

I canā€™t be the only one who just wants to lay down on them?

6 Likes