Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Thanks Maltese Marauder.

3 Likes

There’s clearly been a lot of additional work put into this but I can see the bones in the hardware architecture.
tenor (2)

6 Likes

Everything was built from the ground up. But they do both remain ESCs for PEVs, so bound to have some similarities.

6 Likes

Now for the most important question. Does it have the wheelie function?

2 Likes

Wow what a nice 20S battery we’ve got here

23 Likes

#goals

3 Likes

Are these a Lacroix-prebuilt-only product or can they play nicely with others?

This esc dry spell is killer and I’d rather back a horse I know can run fast without collapsing :wink:

8 Likes

VTC6? Or som’else?

1 Like

:sunrise: I feel like the sun just came up and cleared away the night sky, this truly looks exciting!

2 Likes

VTC6, from @Winfly’s personal stash :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

KindPlasticAmericancrayfish-small

4 Likes

@Deodand She has cooler toys than you.

5 Likes

We’re toying with the idea. Perhaps a limited run for some key riders - for some feedback purposes and testing different setups.

9 Likes

@Winfly is more than a toy

5 Likes

:cry: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

When we put them in our boards, we know what are the settings, how our boards are built, etc. We know how and if they fail. With DIY, it’s completely different. So starting slow because our ressources are very limited - We just don’t want it to become a customer service nightmare.

17 Likes

That makes sense.
You could always do the " warranty voided for diy" thing. Just cover DOA units. Esk8 community is thirsty for esc options.

8 Likes

What @skunk said, I think a ton of people would purchase them, even if you only covered DOA units.

3 Likes

Debatable.

1 Like

Hey @Arch, did @JohnnyMeduse have anything to do with these escs?!?! Very exciting

2 Likes