Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Exactly, why want more!?

4 Likes

I believe TB has their motors pre battle hardened nowā€¦

1 Like

Too bad the windings on mine were loose :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

drones, I mean kwads

almost NEVER without serious collisionsā€¦ once you start throwing kawds into concrete all bets are offā€¦

my biggest motor issues with flying electric things, is landings at/near the beachā€¦ ferric sand fucks up kwad motorsā€¦ but you get experienced qwickly on motor repairā€¦

but yeahā€¦ Iā€™ve re-glued a kwad motor magnet in beforeā€¦ but considering size and rpmsā€¦ getting a new motor bell is a much better optionā€¦

3 Likes

ahhh shyytā€¦Iā€™m sold, putting my order in tonight :grin:

1 Like

post pix and stator measurements and shitā€¦ Iā€™m thinking of 6380s as a basis of my next DD build!

1 Like

@kook what the hell even is this gibberish?
ā€œ Runs Oneshot125, Multishot and Proshot Up to 1.2Khzā€

I need to learn about things that fly if Iā€™m ever going to leave this rock.

1 Like

will do. Iā€™m hoping i have good capability with the Unity. @torqueboards?

1 Like

this troubles me in oh so many waysā€¦ in so many facetsā€¦

why are you thinking about florida?
where are the white faux-boat shoes
wtf itā€™s caliā€¦ nobody but peeps going to the rodeo wear long le3gged levis
whyā€™d you pee your own pants
nice wicker laundry basket

9 Likes

Nah, these ones were before they started that.

Theyā€™re not battle hardened tho. Windings are lightly coated and thatā€™s it.

Cans may have a very small level of suspicious spooge in them as well, but not enough to keep from cracking in esk8

1 Like

-Our glorious leader hails from that state. As does @Battosaii.
-I have never been to sea in 17yrs of naval service, planes get you over the wet stuff faster.
-the sky peeā€™d on me
-those are dress pants turned skate pants after epoxy happened

4 Likes

okā€¦ Iā€™m done here

4 Likes

From what I gather from my internet friends here; Topless, small, sweaty workshops with room for only two builders is a highly desired arrangement

2 Likes

is this for fun or a previously paid for service?

if you donā€™t have to grind anything, itā€™s an ocean of clearance :yum:

1 Like

My services will never be for sale, unless you all think a,

ā€lets spend 3 months on a task easily wrapped up in two weekends, also letā€™s just redo this from the ground up on a different deck and battery packā€

is an amazing business model.

8 Likes

this is how i have amassed the @kook family fortuneā€¦ when bad ideas turn into a monetary exchange for unfukingā€¦

@kook 's your guyā€¦ throw money at himā€¦

3 Likes

I could also offer the, ā€i know this is your boards maiden voyage or you are relatively new to Eskate, but letā€™s go skate with my insane roommate who may or may not have warrantsā€ package.

@Bindings_McGee, @Skunk @klaus79856 @Jansen @Saturn_Corp @anon86070286 @Warden

10 Likes

Can you set up a tent in the driveway? Ohio to San Diego is a $150 round trip right now.

Iā€™m so fuckin bored over here waiting on shit to go thru bureaucratic processes that Iā€™m actually consider blowing all of my money on Thailandā€¦

5 Likes

d00dā€¦ we must sk8ā€¦ I hope you donā€™t mind my sedentary paceā€¦ es8 is where i get my chills at the momentā€¦ but I do heard the ā€œrace-geneā€ speaking to me from the base of my skullā€¦

ā€¦weā€™llā€¦

ā€œletā€™s let crazy room-mate go!ā€

interestingly or notā€¦ this :arrow_up: is not the first time this was Plan "a"

4 Likes