Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

you mean trees ? :joy:

9 Likes

I kid you not, those bushes look like people!!!

13 Likes

Welp. Looks like I’m finally trigger pulling an mk3S

Beautiful print man! I’m not sure I’ve ever had such a clean part.

7 Likes

Kit or complete?

1 Like

I’ll probably just grab a kit. I’m lazy and wouldn’t mind the complete just to save time, but I’m also a bit too impatient to wait for the extra assembly time.

The building handbook is awesome. It is also the filament color, which hides some imperfections. Prusament is also available on amazon.

1 Like

Yeah they’ve been on my wish list for a long time.

Your print is inspiration for me to get one, about time I treated myself.

I’ve been building printers since the MakerBot Cupcake, but always tend to go as cheap as possible for quantity over quality and then tune them into usable shape. So I think it’s about time.

3 Likes

Ask @BenjaminF.:blush:
You’ll land at ~950 bucks including shipping.

1 Like

Im lazy as hell and barely have enough time to do the things i want to do, so I got the complete.

I also wanted to know for sure that any problems that might crop up would not be my fault from bad assembly. That said, I am now getting the “MINTEMP fixed” error causing prints to fail, so fuck me i guess.

4 Likes
1 Like

She’s a lady, where are your manners son?

Eventually we might have to stop acting like it’s a locker room 24/7 with the fairer sex arriving to the sport in growing numbers.

3 Likes

In all fairness I call most ladies dude as well😃

7 Likes

Thanks. It’s 2.5:1 16T and 40T

4 Likes

I allow ladies in my locker room, what’s the big deal?

6 Likes

For the record I’m now $800 poorer because of you.

Jerk.

7 Likes

Worth it

3 Likes

Hold on a sec. :joy:
I just posted a pic. :rofl:

2 Likes

Poverty induced diet = you won’t get fat jokes anymore :innocent:

8 Likes

Lmao…

3 Likes

I just realized that those are all stickers, not a Sender skin. That is so freaking smart! Looks amazing, man!

3 Likes