Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I got some basic “#BuiltNotBought” stickers being made

8 Likes

Well, I am the proud owner of the domain senderskates.com

9 Likes

Damnit I should have bought that domain and held it ransom :joy:.

2 Likes

I have been too busy doing custom decks to start a webpage though. :grinning:

4 Likes

See I built mine while the company I used to work for was finishing up with their dissolving of the company and had a lot of 8 hour days on my hands with not much to repair at the time.

3 Likes

i think @torqueboards should have multiple stickers. one of which should be like this

@Underoath888

10 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t miss him!

2 Likes

I kinda do. I want to know how the torqueboards fan club is going and if he got to meet with @skunk already since they are/were? neighbors.

1 Like

eric… what tires ya running? from what I can see they look interesting!!!

1 Like

this made me laugh :rofl:

1 Like

I miss him even less now…

You talking to me??

If so, they are the stock ones on my kaly.

1 Like

FML… can ya take a pik of the sidewall info for me… I’m almsost scrubbing cord on mine… baby needs new back…

2 Likes

I feel like someone would build you a page for a skinned deck @flyb0i

2 Likes

I’ll do it!!

:::quickly googles how to make a website::;;

3 Likes

The consumables factor is one of the reasons I’ve resisted the adoption of pneumies.

4 Likes

dude he clearly said DECK… not dick… pffft

2 Likes

Yea I’ll get ya in the morning.

I bought a replacement on amazon (tire and tube) for like $12 just to have one quick. My six shooters had 2 flats the second time I rode them so I wanted to be prepped.

I know there is an Ali link out there to order the cancer inducing ones from China

2 Likes

blah…blah…blah… too many words… I bought some "Clever 6x2s and there aint no fucking way they’re fitting on Kaly wheels…

I’m about to resort to the unthinkable… ride a different board with acceptable tires…

help me… what fits!!!

2 Likes