Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That might be better for someone else but wouldn’t quite work for my use case when I already had the male on the battery pack. :smile: If that’s wrong, then @brenternet is to blame (as always) since I purchased the battery from him. :smile:

4 Likes

Genuinely wasn’t me

shaggy-1

5 Likes

12 Likes

It was snowing and I wiped the snow from the camera lens, but apparently not all of it because it streaked the lights in the photo… but it looks pretty awesome that way

11 Likes

Reminds me of OOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE

5 Likes

CA has made me a bitch. I wouldn’t even go outside if it was snowing here.

3 Likes

From yet another tone deaf takedown article, this time by Gizmodo:

@KfromtheBay

6 Likes

No love for @notsteve bikini bod?

6 Likes

The point wasn’t really the article, it was the video. The video was pretty well made imo, made by a documentary filmmaker who actually was really nice to work with. The piece was written by some rando contract writer who’s job is to get clicks so their site doesn’t drop in alexa rankings so no incentive to write anything good…

15 Likes

I’m glad you added this, because I assumed the video had the same skewed perspective. Now that I’ve seen it (great job, BTW), I wish it had the accompanying write-up it deserved.

10 Likes

They’re writing a much better piece for their sister site Jalopnik (I’m told), and the actual YouTube upload won’t have a bs title made for clicks. Here’s to hoping…

5 Likes

11 Likes

@Coltonray1 wrong thread :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Pictures and nothing else? What I’m I missing?

3 Likes

This is the reply to pictures :wink:

1 Like

Dammit…

5 Likes

It’s late…

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I get it :grin:

3 Likes

Nice work. what ESC was being installed in the deck?

2 Likes

I want it on record that I do not know or fraternize in any way with the guys in the first and last pictures.

5 Likes