Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

The shoulder bolts don’t extend to the problem area…

1 Like

I thought everything was the problem area

2 Likes

Nice article. I do like a nice article.

1 Like

I need an explanation, That looks so good and i don’t even know what it is :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Top pic is DieBieMS on top of FocBox’s? The rest is an Arduino based spot welder (that works off a LiPo pack?).

2 Likes

Maletrics Spotwelder and a DieBieMS

3 Likes

@Mr.Electronicist really cool design, have any more info? Did you ditch the rear brake and are using regen only? It’s similar to what i’m doing in my bike, but with two 6355 motors, currently the challenge is to find a way to mount a pulley or chain ring together with the brake disc

I’m trying to find a way to go single stage, 15:220

2 Likes

vesc_weapon

https://forum.esk8.news/uploads/short-url/y7L6cD2e50JrJ486kjn7wsrQG9j.pdf

2 Likes

How do you think he built Frank?

11 Likes

with spare parts

7 Likes

I can get a pic when I’m back home, its square’d not hex shaped. The metal “feels” stronger. But as some have pointed out due to the location of the holes, I won’t know if they’re actually more durable until I abuse them a little. I’m hoping they work out tho I was about to get the nano drives I wasn’t using working for these hangers, since 3DS makes them too.

4 Likes

Thank you much appreciated

3 Likes

Is that your info to share?

1 Like

He’s posted publicly now a few times that he’s been testing them with pictures.
But if it makes you feel better Justin I’ll delete my post.

3 Likes

So yes? No?

1 Like

Send me a DM if you wanna talk more about anything regarding my setup. Currently working on it as a winter project. Yeah, I’m going to try out regen, and see if I need to put the disk brake back on there. Hoping the regen will be enough. I’ve seen some adaptors out there that offer pulley and disk to be mounted together, I’ll see if I can find it again.

Rest of the setup will be 80100 Flipsky 130kv motor, vesc 6, and a 12s9p 25amp hour battery. First gearing stage is 18-60 20mm htd and second is 21-48 via bike chain.

2 Likes

Can you read?
It’s public info at this point.
Don’t get your panties in a bunch

2 Likes

No then?

1 Like

Wtf is your problem

2 Likes

In reply to me asking if that has been publicly shared.

And I have my panties in a bunch? This moves stressing you out man.

2 Likes