22x12 bearings are only 18$/piece, so 18x8= 144$

5 Likes

Do your baseplates click and clack too?

3 Likes

@DJ4se shes sooooo prettyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

W e a r -a- H e l m e t

6 Likes

Ready to start putting in the electronics soon :heart: Had to take care of my wheel bite turns out the kingpin was too long.

1 Like

In what way? Iā€™ve ridden it all of a half mile without power just to test the ride. I did notice a little click but I though it might just be the motors rotating. This is my first powered board so these are new noises to me. If it is the baseplates I suspect itā€™s because thereā€™s only 1 bolt holding it in position allowing a little rattle. Also I donā€™t like that these plates add height based on position because now my front at 50 degrees is noticeable higher than the rear at 35.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s the rattling I was talking about

this is why typically on normal flat decks I only run an adjustable base plate in the rear so you can just use risers to make the front the same as the rear.
50Ā° base plates are readily available.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s the plates. When I have the board flipped over you can jiggle them just slightly. When you are riding with weight on it they seems to sit just fine. Itā€™s not the best adjustable plate design but as far as I know itā€™s the only option for the DD hangars. Iā€™d like a cutaway on the sides for wires and a double bolt design for piece of mind. They are pretty though.

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually a good idea. I have the original 50 baseplates that came with my DDS. I might give that a try thanks.

1 Like

Obviously made for the Canadian market.

2 Likes

Ive found that an adjustable baseplate dropped through and a non adjustable baseplate top mounted make a flat deck.

4 Likes

What size switchblade is that?

jesus @mmaner , and I thought I was going to be cool skating with wee man and knoxville. Show off. Dick

4 Likes

What cables are you using as an extension to that external pack?

1 Like

maybe next iteration will have gas pedals like the Kaly

3 Likes

Just a Y cable to serial my 2 6S packs and a 12 AWG cable. This way I can either mount my batteries inside the box or carry them in my backpack. The extra lead in the box is just so when I bail it doesnā€™t pull the plug to the side. I can also use charge and ride if I use both a box battery and a backpack battery. This is my charging setup

Seriously dude, how many decks do you own?

2 Likes

All upā€¦ about 40 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wowā€¦
We have 40 here who has more? That must be some forum record.

1 Like