Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

So what am I reading is what I said!!!

You feeling the foamies bro?

2 Likes

Yes. Yes I do. Really annoying sounding in the beginning. But after the 15 miles I just finish they toned down. All smooth pavements so far though. The rougher terrains is still too wet from the rain.

3 Likes

ā€œNot slidingā€ and ā€œslide controlā€ is two different things.

Yeah nah, itā€™s not just about reduced contact patch, but three contact patches and reduced rolling resistance.

TBH I think we mostly agree, just talking around the same terminology from different points of view.

What I donā€™t agree on, is that decreased rolling resistance necessarily equates to decreased grip.

1 Like

Cool.
Well Iā€™m looking forward to going on a longer ride with mine. My very first impression was pretty good. Felt pretty similar to 107sā€¦ I changed the gearing down for more torque so I expect round 2 will be more pleasant

2 Likes

I went from 107 to 150MM pneumatics. As much as I liked it, the decreased range really sucked. Plus I got four thorns stuck to the rubber with 40 miles worth of riding. Nothing pierced but now I got flats AND range anxiety. These seem to be the best of both worlds. I need to change gearing too.

2 Likes

How does the TeamGee H20 board match upā€¦

This particular board Iā€™m putting the foamies in was running TB 160s. Which I liked. One wheel was a bit wobbly which drove me crazy. And I only got 13 miles on a 10s6pā€¦ But I have another one with six shooters that is pretty similar so I wanted to mix it up. I will certainly welcome more range again

2 Likes

what AWG inline fuse holder should be used with this fuse?

1 Like

13miles on 60cells seems especially low. What gear ratio? I thought my range was bad at 19miles on a 12s5p 150mm dickyho wheels.

1 Like

I visit Sydney for fast trip. Is very bad bush fire. Cannot breathing.

14 Likes

With gear Iā€™m 230lbsā€¦ Was running 14/62 on 160mm
Flipsky 6374 190kvs.
Usually getting 28-33wh/miles

Gotcha thatā€™s a good 30lbs more then me and maybe the larger wheels make that much more of a difference.

thats what happens when your governement is a shit show

2 Likes

I not understanding?

2 Likes

I think he just means that the Australia government is not responding to the smog issue.

5 Likes

just that they could have taken measures to prevent what is happening (not to saying it wouldnā€™t happen, but not to this extent)

2 Likes

Where in Sydney for business? I can have a beer if you want.

5 Likes

Already back to airport for plane sorry.

7 Likes

No worries. That was quick!

1 Like