Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Andy87 What are you referring too? The AT wheels above or the standard setups?

The bolt pattern of the AT hubs.

1 Like

@Andy87 At the price above. It will include 2x 62T 15mm Drive Wheel Pulleys. :relieved:

8 Likes

Duuuuude. Rad.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s nice @torqueboards :ok_hand::+1:
Are the pulleys non the less removable or molded to the hub?

1 Like

@Andy87 Pulleys are molded to the hub and held on with a bearing. You can use the same mounting holes as the holes that are used to secure the rim together. But using our pulley should be a lot easier. That way you can easily swap and just change belt and tires.

3 Likes

Will the wheels work with the dd

@DEEIF Thatā€™s the plan. Youā€™ll need an adapter though which we still need to test.

2 Likes

are adapters available?

Yes. Etoxx sell adapter for aps and leopard motors and one which fit both

2 Likes

really hoped for a yes but was expecting to have to make something - refreshing :grin:

2 Likes

Itā€™s pretty easy to make if you have access to cnc.
You can also design motor mounts with mounting holes for 63xx and 80xx motors, but than you fixed on one brand of 80xx motors.

3 Likes

@Squishy654 What is the name of that dark green deck with Tom & Jerry on it?

1 Like

I was looking for something that would let me add 80s to Bajaboardā€™s existing mounts - this is really good news, a big box of cells and motors (still undecided which ones but thinking APS at the moment) and I can start building :slight_smile: Iā€™m hoping I can get it done for Paris

2 Likes

If you have the money go with maytechs sealed 8085.
One thing I didnā€™t know about the aps 8085, they donā€™t have temp sensors. Just as additional information as itā€™s nowhere mentioned.

2 Likes

its going on Bajaboard its been performance + fun > cost from day one, thanks for the advice Iā€™ll do some digging :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope I can get my aps motors running Spin.
Will hold you up to date of something goes wrong :wink:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a Daewon Song Almost Natas Panther.

Lovely Russian carpet

4 Likes

And how much for a set of tires?

2 Likes