Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I do not :grin:

Iā€™m upset with you.

5 Likes

what did i do!?

1 Like

Can you explain to me why you possess all of the candy that the children on the forum desire?

Did you bring enough for the whole class?

8 Likes

Where did you get all those?

1 Like

I did! Havenā€™t announced it yet!

3 Likes

Let me buy one off you. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i made them! Iā€™m going to make a thread with the stuff Iā€™m making in a bit.

10 Likes

Dude thats whatā€™s up. Wish i still had any rkp surfrodzā€¦

3 Likes

Endless sphere is still good, I massive amount of bright minds in that forum.

This type of thing has been happening for a long time. It hasnā€™t even been a week and they have managed to scrub the site clean of any wrong doing. Even @treenutter has had a hand closing threads which baffles me. Are the guys under JPā€™s thumb that oblivious or is it just a case of willful blindness?

5 Likes

Please hurry, I canā€™t wait. I already have the blue in my cart so I can drop through these bad boys

2 Likes

Sometimes a bartender will close the bar if a fight breaks out, itā€™s not picking a side

6 Likes

Do you have for TKP?

1 Like

No, but if I can get my hands on a set, I can model them.

Iā€™m making them for SR trucks, Caliber, Raptor and will also begin producing them for the TB and Carvon DDā€™s.

6 Likes

Text sent

1 Like

@DerelictRobot is that a raptor deck with bergmeisters?

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m just playing around with some ideas on a travel board, using Hoyt modular batteries so I can fly with it.

I am the proud owner of @SeanHackerā€™s infamous Raptor 2 so I figured Iā€™d do something useful with it.

7 Likes

Interesting, is there wheel bite? I have that deck too, doesnā€™t it bend without the plastic enclosure attached?

1 Like

I havenā€™t fully tested the Bergā€™s. I literally just pieced it together in an evening and took it for a ride last night on my Hoyt ZooBomb 97s

I didnā€™t notice any flexing but I also have a pretty wide stance on this deck

1 Like