Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Wow man… I’m sorry… Really sucks ass :confused:

I do wonder 1 thing though. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TREAT YOUR BOARD??? :joy: It’s the damn 3rd or 4th time I see your board in pieces. Like what the actual fuck? I feel sorry for you…

5 Likes

He is a good person to test things I guess :rofl:

5 Likes

The brand is too small to recall…
@legend27 my board is my main A to B means of transportation, so I put a lot of miles and I rarely get of my board for curbs, rough road patches or whatever is in my way, so It takes some beating, and In all honesty, I’m being really gentle with the hummie and protecting it.
@moon I’m pretty sure I’m good for it, unfortunately

2 Likes

@ryansinatra I’d put the bolts on the clockwise side of half the spokes. and on the counter-clockwise side of the other half of the spokes.

4 Likes

I thought about this after I made them. Gonna see how it goes and then make that call if I need to haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Where? How? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Found it!

https://www.amazon.com.au/Wera-05030005001-WERA-Bottle-Opener/dp/B00B4T445I

So is he releasing now?

How many miles did it last?

still not lol. it’s killing me. hes had this deck for over a year now and didn’t need it any more so I’ve bought it. The Motors are coming and the new truck system i saw on Monday and oh boy they’re nuts

1 Like

What board are you building @b264? :rofl:

2 Likes

I have given up googling now. I want that drive system.

Ofc its readily available in Aus :joy:

2 Likes

oh you have no idea how fucking desperate i am for them. They did a give away for guys in the esk8 Sydney group for the motors on the zill board and some bloke won them who doesn’t really diy much. I’m begging him to buy the motors. like, im fucking pleading

4kw each lmao

Got any specs on it?

the zillboard?

The motors mostly

2 Likes

not really, what I’ve been told by Frank the owner of zillboards, is that the can is close to a 6354, however the actual stator is more like a 4035 or something ridiculously small (i cant remember) . the can is like a bees dick away from the stator so it’s somehow very efficient.

The boards got a custom 12s3p lipo graphene pack in it, and each pack is 3500mah i believe. they’re sold in packs so you plug em in parallel and up goes your range. it’s got 2 vesc 6’s in it atm (they’re gonna opt for the unity), charge only bms etc.

Now going from a dual 8.8kw 6374 board to this is very intriguing. Idk if it’s the setup but essentially there is almost too much power and it’s ridiculously twitchy. there’s so much current output capability it’s fucked. goes like the clappers

Interesting. It would cost the price of the board to get it around the world though :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Not sure about that. Each pack is ~155wh so you can split them up and take them on a plane in check in luggage. I brought my board from Sydney to Germany and back successfully so it can’t be too hard :wink: