Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

But would they be smart enough to purposely look up Jason’s name and make a fake seller using that name?

Not that I was planning on buying it anyway haha

I mean, it would be more believable if it didn’t have Jason’s name, because atleast I could believe that someone leaked the bom in China and now someone was selling clones.
There’s no concievable way Jason actually made that, he has way better product photos at his disposal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eh you do have a point there

I’m not sure… Jason’s interview with @Lee_Wright talked about a large influx of money coming in (most likely a business loan). I’m thinking Carl isn’t working for them anymore and I now think bara isn’t either. Changed his profile pic from enertion to his own logo. Also has been liking lots of anti enertion posts today lololol.

Jason really may be selling the F out on aliexpress. Where does Jeff come in to play though :thinking:

4 Likes

X5XgY3t

13 Likes

That’s beautiful :rofl:

2 Likes

On a serious note, my brother sent him a PM a while ago and he still hasn’t responded.

1 Like

Could use moons pics instead

@thama what’s the wheel/wheel pulley situation you got going on here??

Oh I guess this is in the wrong thread. Whoops oh well

Ummm why does this look so good?
Haha whats the battery size ya got in there :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

We have been harvesting the souls of scooter riders in San Diego and bartering with Skatan for Samsung 40ts.

This is a 12s4p pack.

3 Likes

Are you a Shinigami?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha so that’s why theres been less scooter riders in San Diego xD

Nice size pack I’m gonna see what my local battery guru can do for me with 30qs in the exact deck :slight_smile:

Are you an osteo doc? Ortho doc? Didn’t realize you were medically inclined until right after Colorado.

Love the loop key!

1 Like

Looks like you may have an oem maxfind truck there bud. It will snap in half if so.

3 Likes

These trucks are all I got right now, I will go easy on them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, Just doing GP in the fleet till the Navy lets me retire and do an interventional radiology residency… or skate.

3 Likes

Now that’s a man with a plan.

1 Like