Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yep! That’s the idea! Full support for Raptor Hubs, Torque Boards, and Carvon. I’ll have them in hand in about 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Americans don’t know spaghetti ice cream at all.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

This will be dope AF

3 Likes

took out at least 80mm of risers, this thing feels amazing now, as you can tell I am seriously lacking a motor or I would be out on this lol

3 Likes

Say Hi to Russ for me :heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

@yelnats8j super nice work dude, awesome. :clap::clap::clap::muscle:

6 Likes

Russ?

Improvise, adapt, overcome!

1 Like

@Darklinks i saw you have a new mini setup? where did you get it?

1 Like

Looks like Focbox pcb how did you get these?

2 Likes

Cool shoes

4 Likes

I think Blasto gave to him after a call for help in the other place, he had them sitting around

3 Likes

blasto send them to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice man you got 6 populated pcbs you just need to add the caps and jst connectors.

1 Like

Thanks I have created a post at the builders Forum and it isnt populated at both sides but that was nice from him!

2 Likes

as a kid when we were travelling through Germany on our way to Hungary, I remember getting that Spaghetti ice cream at a café in Freiburg. It was like a dream haha… I had it several years later and it was a big disappointment :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

HAHAHA yeah i getcha. somehow it tastes really good still though idc how it looks

yeah I guess having had that dream like image of the spaghetti ice cream, reality didn’t have a chance of matching the dream.

3 Likes

Freiburg is near to me. But the best spaghetti ice cream I ever ate and love is in my hometown. They make their ice cream everyday with fresh milk from a regional dairy(they are paying the second highest price to the farmers for every litre of milk in Germany(it’s fair)).

3 Likes