Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Bill is keeping all tidy hahahaha

3 Likes

No idea, There were well over a hundred posts moved. It will be in Derail Jail, though.

5 Likes

You do make a prodigious amount of doodoo, but it’s amusing doodoo.

4 Likes

I like Metroboards. They worked with me when my battery crapped out on me. I also like the design of these builds.

6 Likes

Really nice to see design like this. Boosted and metro board are taking esk8 to the next level designing components specifically for it. Integrated software controlled lighting etc.

The DKP portion is very compact. Can’t tell how it pivots and what sort of bushings are involved with the hanger. May have a fixed press fit joint into the hanger.

A fairly popular esk8 YouTuber just crashed one at 30mph from wobble

3 Likes

The shape is based on those yes, it got improved with those ones as base idea. The baseplate sizes got redone aswell as the pivot.

3 Likes

I have a reasonably varied set of stereotypes of Eskate folks. When I meet you all in person, I’m frequently dead wrong, sometimes kinda right. Coin toss.

@kook, I can’t put you in a basket, even a wrong basket.

10 Likes

Ditto, I have no idea what kind of person this is in real life

4 Likes

Me either to some degree, but I’m dead certain he won’t be boring.

6 Likes

The straight-up, don’t fuck with me kind with a crazy bent that loves motorcycles, which describes most of my best mates actually.

5 Likes

Thats a joke right? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I want to guess a racer, but the prolific italics suggests also a narrator, maybe a Thompson… and we know he’s been to the high desert, probs seen a Joshua tree or two and picked up some Spanglish along the way.

Some folks say, “fuck boxes and baskets” and burn them in the desert just to watch the flames dance, which is also ok and probably ideal. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

yes I’ve seen that video. I think he hit a small dip in the road or something. nice video though.

3 Likes

Never seen this before, very nice

12 Likes

Its very nice

6 Likes

Very, VERY nice

7 Likes

I also agree it is nice.

4 Likes

definitely k00k approved

5 Likes

Thanks, had to fit that 12s4p 40T battery in there somehow lol

5 Likes

1A max though? Must take a bitch of a time for a 12s4p?

1 Like