Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

love it

1 Like

Dear @malJohann , thanks for your interest. OVS modules are connected in parallel to any DC power supply bus and they are being used as an extra protection against overvoltage surges. Yes, they especially protect voltage sensitive components in the electrical systems like bms, esc, a.s.sw.

I prepared a detailed 1 page ovs modules info sheet about v surges, protection, integration and functioning. It’s downloadable on the mainpage , ovs modules section.

We started by designing some subsystems like weldboy, ovs modules, keyspark first that can be used on esk8’s as well as on other industries and moving on according to the demand we get.

Thanks, best regards.

5 Likes

Where is my WeldBoy?

@thurbolt

1 Like

mike… @Arzamenable… if you source those tires… and you, have…we make…there are hubs… let’s do it… i tried to reply to your pix…

but math is hard

1 Like

Yo what hubs do these fit???

@Linny That looks like lava. WTF is that?

Lava? LOL it’s a leaf.

I noticed that stuff like twigs and leaves tend to jump into the crevice under the motors when i’m on this board haha.

Don’t know yet. Looks like regular 200x50 hubs with room for a … 25mm spacer if you wanted.

1 Like

Want them on my rockstars

1 Like

Yeah, the other 3 are coming in separate shipments tomorrow and Saturday. I’m just going to smush them into some trampa sumate clones, if it fits it sits.

2 Likes

@BillGordon Sorry master, was a bit busy, it’s on the way :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

At least he got this part right @BillGordon, what did you do to him to make him call you this???

4 Likes

No comment.

6 Likes

@Trampa
🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

Will we soon see them fit 9-10“ wheels as well?
As far as I understood the current ones just work with 8“ wheels.

The 9" are in production.

4 Likes

didn’t know lacroix sells EUCs

12 Likes

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

@mmaner flexing on all his former friends. Just when you think you know a guy…

3 Likes

LOL, I\ll cry about sometime during my 35 mile ride :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldn’t get fivestars smooshed together enough to sandwich these kenda 8x3" slicks I’ve got, I imagine you’ll need/be better off with spacing the hub halves rather than pinching the crap out of them, but tire stiffness might also have a lot to do with it.

1 Like