Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I donā€™t feel comfortable using it. In other words, i donā€™t trust it anymore. I already use the Red shockblocks but even they are too soft for my liking. What makes it worse is that the truck has some sort of deadzone. The first dunno 25%? donā€™t have any resistance, nothing.

Its like if you cut 30% of the shockblock off. Basically like not having one installed until you hit the rest of the remaining block.

Iā€™ll post a pic in a bit.

Some people say double kibgpin trucks steer a little bit until they reach a certain point where its super loose. Thats like with my truck just in reverse. Super loose until it gets normal.

I still think thats even the reason i broke my arm. While riding over a small manhole the truck snapped to the right due to the deadspot

blue is dead (just a rough estimate to visualize it)

2 Likes

I am shocked (hehe) by your situation. I donā€™t know how the blocks can be too soft and also have a dead zone. What is your weight may I ask?

1 Like

I wonder if your plastic baseplate could have anything to do with it :thinking:

1 Like

I just have to say that this image is incorrect, there are 4wd and AWDā€™vs in Both configurations. The real difference is 4wd is selectable Awd is always active.
I realize this isnā€™t why this image was shared just canā€™t let it go.

2 Likes

dsk8 and esk8 seen together ā€œin the wildā€.

Is this a pizza delivery vehicle for snowstorms? :rofl:

Because during a snowstorm, everyone seems to want pizza delivered :rofl:

5 Likes

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=amazon+200x75
Before I forget. Night night.

1 Like

love it

1 Like

Dear @malJohann , thanks for your interest. OVS modules are connected in parallel to any DC power supply bus and they are being used as an extra protection against overvoltage surges. Yes, they especially protect voltage sensitive components in the electrical systems like bms, esc, a.s.sw.

I prepared a detailed 1 page ovs modules info sheet about v surges, protection, integration and functioning. Itā€™s downloadable on the mainpage , ovs modules section.

We started by designing some subsystems like weldboy, ovs modules, keyspark first that can be used on esk8ā€™s as well as on other industries and moving on according to the demand we get.

Thanks, best regards.

5 Likes

Where is my WeldBoy?

@thurbolt

1 Like

mikeā€¦ @Arzamenableā€¦ if you source those tiresā€¦ and you, haveā€¦we makeā€¦there are hubsā€¦ letā€™s do itā€¦ i tried to reply to your pixā€¦

but math is hard

1 Like

Yo what hubs do these fit???

@Linny That looks like lava. WTF is that?

Lava? LOL itā€™s a leaf.

I noticed that stuff like twigs and leaves tend to jump into the crevice under the motors when iā€™m on this board haha.

Donā€™t know yet. Looks like regular 200x50 hubs with room for a ā€¦ 25mm spacer if you wanted.

1 Like

Want them on my rockstars

1 Like

Yeah, the other 3 are coming in separate shipments tomorrow and Saturday. Iā€™m just going to smush them into some trampa sumate clones, if it fits it sits.

2 Likes

@BillGordon Sorry master, was a bit busy, itā€™s on the way :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

At least he got this part right @BillGordon, what did you do to him to make him call you this???

4 Likes

No comment.

6 Likes